Need trading suggestions

What are you buying and selling on MetaTrader 4 recently? Any suggestions?

anita88:
What are you buying and selling on MetaTrader 4 recently? Any suggestions?

Hi Antita88:

It's because the GBPUSD is in a bearish mode. This instrument also weak – again as the result of the strength of the Greenback. The price has dropped by roughly 140 pips this week, and it is trading below the distribution zone of 1.5250. The Bearish Confirmation Pattern on the chart is still very strong, and the price would continue going lower when it leaves the current hesitation mode.

I'm on the pair USDEUR...

Cypriot:
I'm on the pair USDEUR...

Long or Short ?

Well my understanding regarding your question is that what are we buying or selling on MT4 is the currency pairs or commodities. The process is based upon the supply and demand for the same which creates buy or sell pressure for the product (currency future or commodities).

You should not rely on other for your trading. I would recommend you learn how to trade and create your own trading ideas.

Rambo35:
You should not rely on other for your trading. I would recommend you learn how to trade and create your own trading ideas.

You are correct Rambo, in Forex market we should know how to create our own method because it is the only weapon to survive in Forex market.

Is there any way not to suffer slippages?

Is there any way not to suffer slippages?

Find another broker. Otherwise no way you can avoid it

Reason: