Zig zag coding help

Hello again brilliant minds of ForexTSD Forum.

Not too long ago, I was working with the 123Patterns V6 just to find the unpleasant surprise that it repainted the past... didn´t happen too often, but happen often enough to turn my back testing a failure in terms of projections. Now, the principle of the 123 patterns is actually very interesting for me so I decided to work with the zigzag as a manual 123 Patterns (or something similar). I am just here today asking if someone could just make a small modification to this zigzag indicator I´m attaching here so that instead of having the small color balls on each peak end, I could have horizontal lines... can somebody help me with this? I would highly appreciate it.

P.D If someone knows of a better 123patterns version that would not repaint, I would definitely be interested on that.

Thanks again

Files:

arsgoetia:
Hello again brilliant minds of ForexTSD Forum.

Not too long ago, I was working with the 123Patterns V6 just to find the unpleasant surprise that it repainted the past... didn´t happen too often, but happen often enough to turn my back testing a failure in terms of projections. Now, the principle of the 123 patterns is actually very interesting for me so I decided to work with the zigzag as a manual 123 Patterns (or something similar). I am just here today asking if someone could just make a small modification to this zigzag indicator I´m attaching here so that instead of having the small color balls on each peak end, I could have horizontal lines... can somebody help me with this? I would highly appreciate it.

P.D If someone knows of a better 123patterns version that would not repaint, I would definitely be interested on that.

Thanks again

arsgoetia

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952 ?

A lot of ZigZag versions there

Hello Mladen!

Yes I can see there are many versions of ZigZag, but I only need this regular ZigZag I posted with horizontal lines instead of those color balls you can see in each peak. I know how to code the indicator to change those color balls with arrows or stuff like that... but haven´t had any success trying to have horizontal lines instead... Do you think you can help me friend?

Reason: