REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 102

Hi,

I havent explained the terms of my product.

But you all can try it. Im offering a 100% 7 day money back guarantee if you are hesitant.

If you didtnt like the product. just tell me and i will be glad to do refund asap.

Regards

Fxsuccessor

fxsuccessor:
Hi guys,

Reverse Impulse Advance, get manual here:

fxsuccessor.com/downloads/RIA_Manual.pdf

Regrads,

Fxsuccessor

Hi there

I guess the demo version does not have all the features we see in the manuel, but can i still use it to see how this system works?

Thanks

Bad

badaboom:
Hi there

I guess the demo version does not have all the features we see in the manuel, but can i still use it to see how this system works?

Thanks

Bad

Hi,

you can use the latest version here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182653/page19

Regards

Hi

Question. I am trying out the RI - Basic indicator and the RI - Basic - eurusd-5digit and I realise that there is a signal showing on the RI - Basic - eurusd-5digit but not on the RI - Basic as you can see in the screenshots. Any particular reason for that?

Thank you for your time

Badaboom

--

Files:
img-1.png  17 kb
img-2.png  17 kb

badaboom:
Hi

Question. I am trying out the RI - Basic indicator and the RI - Basic - eurusd-5digit and I realise that there is a signal showing on the RI - Basic - eurusd-5digit but not on the RI - Basic as you can see in the screenshots. Any particular reason for that?

Thank you for your time

Badaboom

--

Hi Bad,

The latest version should be the one used for its settings has been changed and updated. The reason you have two different signals.

Fxsuccesor

why silence on this thread all peoples make money with this system silently

asfarajeeba:
why silence on this thread all peoples make money with this system silently

maybe 200 of them

anyway, a possible reversal setup on XAUUSD/GOLD resistance line around 1400 and price reacted on that level.

Files:
xau.jpg  142 kb

Poocher:
Just finished entire thread...thanks Fxsuccessor for sharing so much especially the manual.

I've also been using the free eurusd version with success and have found this harmonic zup to be the best I've seen for confluence with the all the Reverse Impulse signals.

zup_v135_pp1.mq4

hi there

how can we apply that indicator on mt4

?

in which folder do i need

Poocher:
Just finished entire thread...thanks Fxsuccessor for sharing so much especially the manual.

I've also been using the free eurusd version with success and have found this harmonic zup to be the best I've seen for confluence with the all the Reverse Impulse signals.

zup_v135_pp1.mq4

hi

how can we apply the indicator in mt4 and in which folder do i need to copy the indicator>

thanks

here 2 examples of high probability trades impulse entry and reverse with divergence entry.

Reason: