REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 101

Abrown:
Ty for the manual.

welcome

hope you find it useful

Much improved system..thanks for that

wow, much much more improved....

no time to trade now, but it looks great.....

thanks again for sharing~

hi friends can you have joined our skype room we discuss about more this amazing system skype name :nasarhaafil

Just finished entire thread...thanks Fxsuccessor for sharing so much especially the manual.

I've also been using the free eurusd version with success and have found this harmonic zup to be the best I've seen for confluence with the all the Reverse Impulse signals.

zup_v135_pp1.mq4

Files:
zup_v135_pp1.mq4  663 kb

asfarajeeba:
hi friends can you have joined our skype room we discuss about more this amazing system skype name :nasarhaafil

ok, you can invite people to share insights.

Poocher:
Just finished entire thread...thanks Fxsuccessor for sharing so much especially the manual.

I've also been using the free eurusd version with success and have found this harmonic zup to be the best I've seen for confluence with the all the Reverse Impulse signals.

zup_v135_pp1.mq4

Thankyou for taking the time and reading it. thanks for your insights.

Regards

Fxsuccessor

Hey,

is the indicator on first post not up to date anymore? I don't find the site where the new one was posted.

Thank you and happy trading.

arroganzmaschine:
Hey,

is the indicator on first post not up to date anymore? I don't find the site where the new one was posted.

Thank you and happy trading.

The basic version is diffent from advance.

but you can get the latest basic version here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182653/page19

Regards

fxsuccessor:
The basic version is diffent from advance.

but you can get the latest basic version here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182653/page19

Regards

Hi, thats for sharing. Im studying your ststem. Your manual is slightly hard for me . Maybe in too newbie at your level. But im beginning to understand it, will try basic version

Abrown:
Hi, thats for sharing. Im studying your ststem. Your manual is slightly hard for me . Maybe in too newbie at your level. But im beginning to understand it, will try basic version

Not what are the chances of that? Youre posting on breakout thread then all of a sudden you pop up on here when no one has bothered for at least a week. You are the same person Hyo, Fxsucessor and a few other aliases, its all the same person..

Reason: