Learning to code the mql4 language

Hello Traders,

I was googling "learn to code mql4" and your site was amongst the available url's.

I have down loaded the pdf file and read through some of it - I hope I'll be able to

use it eventually to do some coding.

My question is -

I noticed that it was first published during 2005 - are the lessons still relevant today?

Thank you for what appears to be a real help - free of charge - knowledge shared

with dummies like me.

Can assist - I am a position trader (18 years) and have a lot to offer the less experienced traders -

Had many pitfalls during my rise to becoming a profitable trader -

I would like to join my proprietary indicators which I use as a system for my own purpose,

and see if they will also be profitable if automated.

If these are I shall put them out there for those who may be interested.

Thank you

Snrtrader

snrtrader:
Hello Traders,

I was googling "learn to code mql4" and your site was amongst the available url's.

I have down loaded the pdf file and read through some of it - I hope I'll be able to

use it eventually to do some coding.

My question is -

I noticed that it was first published during 2005 - are the lessons still relevant today?

Thank you for what appears to be a real help - free of charge - knowledge shared

with dummies like me.

Can assist - I am a position trader (18 years) and have a lot to offer the less experienced traders -

Had many pitfalls during my rise to becoming a profitable trader -

I would like to join my proprietary indicators which I use as a system for my own purpose,

and see if they will also be profitable if automated.

If these are I shall put them out there for those who may be interested.

Thank you

Snrtrader

Snrtrader

You can still use those lessons. MQL4 did change significantly and all those lessons are still relevant

Reason: