Hikkake pattern

Have any traders here examined the Hikkake pattern?

It seems to offer a novel way of viewing and executing trade entry, based on simple two-bar setup.

I found the wiki article for Hikkake here: Hikkake pattern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- contains link to the original source document by Daniel L. Chesler, CMT.

Currently I find several Hikkake pattern setups as follows:

USDCAD: weekly chart, bars ending 3/22 and 3/29 forms bullish Hikkake with trigger price at 1.02834

AUDJPY: weekly chart, bars ending 3/29 and 4/5 has potential bullish Hikkake with trigger price at 99.385

AUDNZD: weekly chart, bars ending 3/22 and 3/29 forms bullish Hikkake with trigger price at 1.26382

Also find several setups on the daily charts as well, but have not included in my list.

Regards,

BZ

code and a screenshot in the studio please

bob zingo:

It seems to offer a novel way of viewing and executing trade entry, based on simple two-bar setup.

I found the wiki article for Hikkake here: Hikkake pattern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- contains link to the original source document by Daniel L. Chesler, CMT.

Currently I find several Hikkake pattern setups as follows:

USDCAD: weekly chart, bars ending 3/22 and 3/29 forms bullish Hikkake with trigger price at 1.02834

AUDJPY: weekly chart, bars ending 3/29 and 4/5 has potential bullish Hikkake with trigger price at 99.385

AUDNZD: weekly chart, bars ending 3/22 and 3/29 forms bullish Hikkake with trigger price at 1.26382

Also find several setups on the daily charts as well, but have not included in my list.

Regards,

BZ

Never heard about this before. If you can post a few charts here, that would be great.

The backtest of the Hikkake pattern is here: Hikkake Pattern | Trading Strategy (Filter & Exit) It is done on the large portfolio of futures (1980-2014).

bob zingo:
Reason: