EA based on SB2009B and Bollinger Bands_stop_V2 indicators

I have downloaded two indicators from this forum. These are attached. They seem to be quite good. Can some one please post an EA for them using rules as below.

Enter LONG immediately when 'SS2009_B' value of the previous* histogram bar of SB2009B indicator moves above 0.80* AND the 'Uptrend Stop' value of Bollinger Bands_Stop indicator is above zero*. At the time of order entry the TP* and SL* will be also set.

Enter SHORT immediately when 'SS2009_B' value of the previous* histogram bar of SB2009B indicator moves below -0.80* AND the 'Downtrend Stop' value of Bollinger Bands_Stop indicator is above zero*. At the time of order entry the TP* and SL* will be also set.

Exit from trade if a set profit target* is reached for the trade or if the current signal reverses, which ever is earlier.

Broker is FXCC, 5 digit quotes. Lot size 0.5*

* are User configurable settings.

bollinger_bands_stop_v2_.mq4ss2009_b.mq4

Niceperson:
I have downloaded two indicators from this forum. These are attached. They seem to be quite good. Can some one please post an EA for them using rules as below.

Enter LONG immediately when 'SS2009_B' value of the previous* histogram bar of SB2009B indicator moves above 0.80* AND the 'Uptrend Stop' value of Bollinger Bands_Stop indicator is above zero*. At the time of order entry the TP* and SL* will be also set.

Enter SHORT immediately when 'SS2009_B' value of the previous* histogram bar of SB2009B indicator moves below -0.80* AND the 'Downtrend Stop' value of Bollinger Bands_Stop indicator is above zero*. At the time of order entry the TP* and SL* will be also set.

Exit from trade if a set profit target* is reached for the trade or if the current signal reverses, which ever is earlier.

Broker is FXCC, 5 digit quotes. Lot size 0.5*

* are User configurable settings.

bollinger_bands_stop_v2_.mq4ss2009_b.mq4

The SS2009_B is a renamed Solar wind (one of the most famous repainters. Some more info about it you can find art this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 . As far as I know, whoever tryied to use it in an EA failed (EAs using that "indicator" are cleaning up account very fast)

I did not know that before. Thanks for sharing your experience.

What about the Bollinger Band Stop. This also seems to be a good indicator. Is a EA possible based on uptrend / downtrend Stop value for that?

Niceperson:
I did not know that before. Thanks for sharing your experience. What about the Bollinger Band Stop. This also seems to be a good indicator. Is a EA possible based on uptrend / downtrend Stop value for that?

That is a good indicator

One thread that you can check is the following (for start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: