Martingale meets Fibonacci-Suggestions required to make it safe and make EA

Hi traders,

My system:

Open buy or sell(I base the decision on stochastic crossing 20, 50 or 80 line).

For example buy @ 0.01 lot(10 cents per pip or 1 cent per pip even better) stop loss 7 pips.

If stop loss hit sell @ 0.02 lot(lot progression is 61.8% to the previous lot. lot+lot*61.8%.Calculations are in excel sheet.)

Take profit is calculated at 61.8% more than total loss accrued from losing trades. That is loss+loss*61.8%

I traded this system, made more than $2000 in less than a week but lost along with some equity (as happens with martingales).

A slight variation can be done with this system: example- buy @ 0.01 lot market goes 7 pips against, then open sell @ 0.02, if sell goes against -7 pips close buy at -2 pips(assuming spread is 2 pips). Take profit 61.8% more than total loss.

I appeal to all the smart traders here, please please help make it better and safe and make EA out of it.

Files:

kartthik:
Hi traders,

My system:

Open buy or sell(I base the decision on stochastic crossing 20, 50 or 80 line).

For example buy @ 0.01 lot(10 cents per pip or 1 cent per pip even better) stop loss 7 pips.

If stop loss hit sell @ 0.02 lot(lot progression is 61.8% to the previous lot. lot+lot*61.8%.Calculations are in excel sheet.)

Take profit is calculated at 61.8% more than total loss accrued from losing trades. That is loss+loss*61.8%

I traded this system, made more than $2000 in less than a week but lost along with some equity (as happens with martingales).

A slight variation can be done with this system: example- buy @ 0.01 lot market goes 7 pips against, then open sell @ 0.02, if sell goes against -7 pips close buy at -2 pips(assuming spread is 2 pips). Take profit 61.8% more than total loss.

I appeal to all the smart traders here, please please help make it better and safe and make EA out of it.

i just thinking same idea with you.

i need ea that sell 0.01 and then buy (with increment of lot, with adjustable settings)

but ea trade with import of indicator. Where can i get martingle ea like this?

Reason: