Brokers that offer analytic reviews

I am searching for good brokers that provide analytical reviews of the markets . I am used to Master Forex , and their analysis are accurate . It is quite good to have a broker that allows you to follow reliable advices . Other brokers just tell you to follow the previous trading session trend , this is not reliable . You can be lost if you begin in trading . Does someone know any good broker that offers analysis with quality ?

Thank you in advance

john13303:
I am searching for good brokers that provide analytical reviews of the markets . I am used to Master Forex , and their analysis are accurate . It is quite good to have a broker that allows you to follow reliable advices . Other brokers just tell you to follow the previous trading session trend , this is not reliable . You can be lost if you begin in trading . Does someone know any good broker that offers analysis with quality ? Thank you in advance

Dailyfx is also better they are engage with FXCM broker. They even provide very good trading signals for long term.

I know that Paxforex offers analytic's as well. They offer trading recommendations to clients and I have followed them for a while, but have not traded with them yet. I am thinking about opening an account there and follow their recommendations as they have earned over 250 pips per week since I found them.

TheLastBear:
I know that Paxforex offers analytic's as well. They offer trading recommendations to clients and I have followed them for a while, but have not traded with them yet. I am thinking about opening an account there and follow their recommendations as they have earned over 250 pips per week since I found them.

Funny thought you had an account with them according to your last thread here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/15281-93-pips-in-five-days#comment_640477

mrtools:
Funny thought you had an account with them according to your last thread here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/15281-93-pips-in-five-days#comment_640477

That was nice catch Mrtools

yeah. hotforex offers technical analysis service but i guess its not free for all, its free for accounts with 500 dollars or higher, but i tink there is a 3 days trial to it.

john13303:
I am searching for good brokers that provide analytical reviews of the markets . I am used to Master Forex , and their analysis are accurate . It is quite good to have a broker that allows you to follow reliable advices . Other brokers just tell you to follow the previous trading session trend , this is not reliable . You can be lost if you begin in trading . Does someone know any good broker that offers analysis with quality ? Thank you in advance

Speaking from my own experience, FXPRIMUS has a good learning resource that is provided in a blog created by their Training and Education Director. Mr Mario Singh writes market reports daily, looking at both fundamentals and technical views of the financial market. These reports are free to view (Forex Trading Strategies Questions? Get Any Forex Answer Here!)

Mario also writes a weekly article for BT Invest. You can check out his latest article here (MarioSingh.com - Asia's Favourite Forex Blog)

My broker is profiforex and they have an economic calendar on their site which has key an analysis economic indicators (like GDP, CPI, PMI, etc.), government reports and speeches of influential people in the financial world and they have a forecast based on their gathered info. I find it really useful for trades.

why would anybody use brokers analytical review?

To make sure ... to lose

techmac:
why would anybody use brokers analytical review?

The "Any analysis is better than no analysis at all" logic?

seekers:
To make sure ... to lose
Reason: