ATR in percent? - page 2

Can this indicator be made so that the writing is larger - it is so tiny in the top left corner it is very difficult to read at a glance.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Can this indicator be made so that the writing is larger - it is so tiny in the top left corner it is very difficult to read at a glance.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

It can not be made larger.

Comment font sizes are determined by metatrader terminal and we can not influence it

Further to my post 11 and an alert for the ATR, I saw a horizontal line 'visual signal' based on a 50% percentage of the Average Daily Range on another trading platform.

It looked like the attached but without the coloured background. The horizontal lines were based on 50% of the ATR/ADR from the previous 5 days.

It posted on screen the ADR of the last 'x' days and placed a horizontal line at 50% of this range. The horizontal line started on the previous day and finish on the current day, that is 48hrs only. The current day only had an updating figure of the ADR/ATR.

I already have the ADR pro calculator indicator (also attached) but it does not offer the visually important detail that can be used to target todays trading.

1. Is there anything in MT4 that duplicates this indictor?

2. If not, can one be made?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

% ATR

Do you know if is exist an indicator for MT4 like this for ATR in %?

Thanks,
Riccardo 

Reason: