Eur/usd - page 385

In my opinion, the current levels of support and resistance are: Support: 1.0770; 1.0700; Resistance: 1.0920; 1.1000.

After last week's attempt to break the support level, now the EUR/USD is forming a doji price is returning to the open price, this means there is uncertainty in the market. For me I cannot find an opportunity to enter on the price the only option is to wait for a break out of the sideways range.

honeill:
On yesterday session the EURUSD rallied and closed well in the green, near the high of the day, in addition closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair failed to close above the 10 and the 50-day moving averages that now are acting as a dynamic resistance.

The key levels to watch are: The previous swing high at 1.0975 (resistance), 10-day moving average at 1.0866 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.0863 (resistance) and a swing low at 1.0712 (Support).

I am totally in your side cause no other option as i see, thank you.

On yesterday session the EURUSD initially fell but found enough support to turn around and closed well in the green, near the high of the day, in addition closed above previous day high, suggesting a strong bullish momentum.

The pair failed to close again above the 10 and the 50-day moving averages that now are acting as a dynamic resistance.

The key levels to watch are: The previous swing high at 1.0975 (resistance), 10-day moving average at 1.0864 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.0869 (resistance) and a swing low at 1.0712 (Support).

The single currency marked a volatile session against the dollar on Tuesday. Finally session ended in favor of the euro. If bullish sentiment intensify, the resistance at 1.0917 will be soon overcome. Tuesday session started at a price of 1.0848 and closed 21 pips higher. Tip of the day was reached at 1.0873, and the bottom was hit 55 pips below.

Euro started picking up touching the levels of 1.089, lets see what more is to come from FOMC

EUR/USD tried to escape the 100 pip range and break above resistance level 1.0900 and rebounded again to remain inside the sideways range which is now for more than 2 weeks.

EUR/USD: Euro Edges Higher After FOMC as Traders Absorb Statement The EUR/USD was trading with several up and down swings shortly after the highly anticipated Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) rate decision seen later in the afternoon.

As widely expected, the Federal Reserve (Fed) decided to keep interest rates unchanged between 0.25% and 0.50%, following the first rate hike from the record low in a decade and the Fed's intent for gradual monetary tightening in 2016, dependent on data.

However, global markets experienced an intense period since the last Fed meeting as the beginning of the new calendar year brought significant anxiety to investors.

read more

The EUR/USD heading to the daily resistance at 1.0946 after the weak US data.

EUR/USD did not make significant movement yesterday. Commercial bias remains bullish in nearest term for testing 1.0970.

Reason: