Forex between emotion and mind

Yes, it is between our emotion and our mind. Our mind has to fight with our emotion and when our mind makes victory over the emotion we are able to win the trades. So we should make strong of our mind.

No doubt Forex is mind game we should control emotions when we trade emotional decisions lead to the big loss.we have to make entry after complete analysis of the market it is better for us.

next:
No doubt Forex is mind game we should control emotions when we trade emotional decisions lead to the big loss.we have to make entry after complete analysis of the market it is better for us.

One way to remove your stress- trade in a totally different approach-i take it as a game because otherwise it gives me a lot of tension as i my money is at stake. so while enjoying and relaxing i make money and its also fun.

Have you ever compete in a 1on1 or tournament trading game? get to it and feel the adreanline rush of winning and earning

what we really need to be a proffesional trader? till now im still losing a lot of money

I will not tell you the scripted things to avoid losing money like use money management and use stop loss etc. You should try to search how the banks trade. Just try to know the direction in which bank want to go and then you will start making profits.

You need to learn to trade without emotions if you want to succeed as a trader.

This is the most important learning in forex trading. Without this part it is really hard to win this game

We all are people, and we are irrational, so emotions is the part of this business

enamhuq:
Yes, it is between our emotion and our mind. Our mind has to fight with our emotion and when our mind makes victory over the emotion we are able to win the trades. So we should make strong of our mind.

Agree with you and without it. But we need to control our emotions in placing or closing positions. Never let your emotions decides in dealing to Forex market. We should follow our mind -Mind over emotion to avoid disappointment.

Yes i am completely agree with you, that we should control our emotions while doing trading in forex. I think the most important is to control our greedy nature.

Emotions - they differentiate humans from robots. That's why I can't say that emotions are always bad in trading. Because of them we are able to feel the market. We must block our greed.

Reason: