After your first loss .....?

After the first loss for you

What did you say ?

And what did you do to avoid the mistake which led to your loss?

Share your actual experience .......

I remember it well, I lost almost all of my initial investment after a bunch of really bad trades. I wanted to quit but I didn't. I learned from my mistakes and picked myself back up again. I went over everything, looked at what mistakes I made and tried to change my method abit. Now here I am, I'm glad I didn't give up.

taniaislam09:

What did you say ?

Increased the lot size and open a position in the same losing direction. 02 hours later whole investment got. But that was $50 bucks. LOL. From that moment onward I learnt specially to control my mind during trading.

after first loss ..i join with stock recommendation agency..now it keeps me safe

Profit and loss is the part of forex so if you always remember your losses then you never earn good. I dont remember my loss just recognize my mistakes and try to cover that loss with full concentration. Realize the mistake and never let them happen again so this is the best motivation i get from my experience.

Files:

After my first loss I think I should leave this trading , Here I can not work . After some days with a new motivation I started to improive my learning and trading on demo accounts. I do mujch practice in managed way . Then I use firums bonus for trading , I got smallprofits that make me more confident.

taniaislam09:

What did you say ?

I decided to improve myself and reduce losses. So I have developed a trading plan and trading according to the rules.

Why is everybody considering loses as "mistakes"?

They are as normal as gains and if they are the same it is just a matter of a trading system if the system (not one order) will be profitable or not. Looking to much at a single order prevents a trader to see the system

losses are part of the business.

As long as your net profit can be larger than the net loss, then you are on the right track

No one in Forex trading is perfect we have to learn from the mistakes so that good profit can be earned.

Price Action Trading:
losses are part of the business. As long as your net profit can be larger than the net loss, then you are on the right track

Agree with PAT here. Losses are part of this game. But you should try to minimize it

Reason: