Volume Peak Indicator - anybody can make it? - page 3

that looks pretty interesting... will check it out this week

All in all the terminal must be on all the time to get usable data. Is that correct?

it doesnt work on mt4? tried it on 2 different mt4 platforms also tried using it with playback tester software doesn't work market closed at the moment. Also, the spread indicator for icefx doesn't work either but the headmap does excellent indicator imo.

Hello, some questions about this BetterVolume Tick indicator.

I have never used one before, so I do not know what all those colors mean ...

Red, dark slate gray, yellow, lime, white, magenta ?

Thank you !

Wulong10:
Hello, some questions about this BetterVolume Tick indicator.

I have never used one before, so I do not know what all those colors mean ...

Red, dark slate gray, yellow, lime, white, magenta ?

Thank you !

Hello Wulong10, found this about Better volume, think the colors are close to the same as described.

Thanks Mrtools ! that was fast.

... anybody can make it?

Hello! My most interesting indicator =) Vertex - tool's 15 / 1000

vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Files:

kostumer27:
Hello! My most interesting indicator =) Vertex - tool's 15 / 1000 vertex_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

How exactly to use it?

triip:
How exactly to use it?

You can not use it as it is drawn on that picture. Lines are drawn there after the fact. Usually it is used to detect breakout of some level, but then those lines have nothing in common with the drawn lines on that "example"

rommark2:
Guys did you had chance check this one out?

IceFX VelocityMeter is a very unique indicator on MetaTrader 4 platform which measures the speed of the forex market. It’s not a normal volume or other measurement indicator because IceFX VelocityMeter is capable to understand market speed movements which are hidden in ticks and those valuable information cannot be read in an ordinary way from the candles.

The software monitors the received ticks (frequency, magnitude of change) within a specified time range, analyzes these info and defines, displays and records a reference value which is typical of the actual market velocity rate. Market speed value is changing with every tick so this Professional Tool has the ability to respond quickly to any changes.

It records minimum/maximum/average values within a candle which are remaining visible even after reboot. All the specified data delivered by VelocityMeter can be read/use by any MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors (EA).

icefx.velocitymeter-v1.40.zip

very very interesting. I did not know about that.

I'll download and test. Thanks

Reason: