Harmonic & Time - page 11

Tsar:
Dear poruchik,

I used ZUP_v133 Navarro 200 + QTA v6 with 133 n 200 template (Use Default template and No Changes anything) Why QTA v6 didn't show anything ?

Can you give the Solution, please...

Used 4 Digits and 5 Digits MT4 Program's... All same. Not Showing everything !

Waiting your answer...

can you send me the template that you use?

i cant seem to make it work.

@poruchick. i got it. i have to use the 2 indicators.

but they dont seem to combine.

you're great harrymonic! you have discovered a pattern that really works, im testing and it even works in 1 minute. how did you come up with that? may i ask how old are you? are you an architect???

thanks for appreciating my work.. right im an architect how did you know?????... it took me sleepless nights to crack this pattern...

im 24 years old.. right now im comming up with 2 new patterns. also regarding time. but i need to extensively test it.

harrymonic:
can you send me the template that you use? i cant seem to make it work.

Hi harrymonic,

I used 133 n 200 template poruchik's Posted #76

Changes Parameters for ZigZag in ExtIndicator with 0 ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 and 5 Values. ALL Worked Well ! Btw... 6 Value onlycan't see anything !

Take a look in Attach : I'm used 4 Digits MT4 Program's with ExtIndicator 2 Value

( it's seem look SAME with setting 6 Value ??? )

N200 pattern

poruchik:
1-st ZUP =134 2-nd ZUP= 1134 OR(1 OR 5 OR 999)

The rectangle which is always formed in other patterns is not getting formed. I used max depth as 55. the pattern was formed. But the rectangle is not forming properly. SO Poruchik Kindly comment with a solution.

Files:

Does this Indicator named "

ZUP_v134 N200" identify only N 200 Pattern ? or it does find normal patterns which were found in Zup 133 also ?

custom pattern=2 Only 200

custom pattern=1 all pattern+200

1 Colour______________

Files:
Reason: