How will i know that i already learned Forex trading?

Can you help me to determine that i am knowledgeable enough in FOrex? My virtual account in demo account increased rapidly.

Melle:
Can you help me to determine that i am knowledgeable enough in FOrex? My virtual account in demo account increased rapidly.

A Demo account means nothing, its only useful to learn the basic operation of the trading platform. Get a small live account then you will see the difference when you start trading real money instead of play money. If you have made a profit or still have any of the original balance left after one year then congratulations you have learnt something and maybe you are on the path to being a successful trader.

I agree with cja, demo accounts mean nothing at all because the execution in demo is not the same and the emotion we have in live account will impact our performance. Don't start with too big amount, but also don't start with too small that you might not care at all. Start with a moderate amount that you are afford to lose and care about.

If we trade with a tiny account, we may not feel anything but feel like a demo account.

When you'll learn Forex you won't need be asking if you've learned Forex. If you're confidant enough - go, if not - keep yourself on demo)

How do you know if you know anything (not just forex)?

You will know the same way

Your live account balance will tell you all you need to know as the market will happily answer the question for you. As mentioned by cja, your demo account performance is worthless.

Melle:

If you had started making money from trading, then it means that you know how to trade and if you are losing, then you need more practice.

After learning your performance in trading will show that your learning is at what level .Just learning is nothing until you are not good in trading or management of funds. Consistent profit and low loss is a sign of good learning . You can then say now You have learnt mostly. Your learning should be continued.

when u r enough confidence in earning money in forex then your learning part is complete and you are a successful trader.

Learning never ending in an area like forex trading even you earn adequate money from it.

You need to update yourself everytime

alanfx:
Learning never ending in an area like forex trading even you earn adequate money from it. You need to update yourself everytime

That's what I think too.

Reason: