Starting forex trading - page 2

$5 should be enough for newbie. But before you move ahead just ensure yourself that you are able to minimize the lost. Try it on the demo account.

thomas7:
There is no certain amount i may suggest. You may start trading by only $100. As a newbie you should practice demo trade for at least three month. Within this period you would learn what is your mistakes. Just don;t do the same mistake in real trading.

I agree with you..newbie must practice minimum 3 mnth.

enamhuq:
Can any body tell me at least how much amount should be there in an account to start the forex trading. and what is the next process after making some sort of bonuses in demo test.

The least amount is nothing. Let me explain: you must try yourself and your strategies at your demo account and only after you will get a hang of it (~3-6 months) deposit at least 1000$-2000$ to start trading you most conservative strategy for starters. I just don't believe you will have some chance of seeing good trades with 50-100-500$ deposits.

Get confident, deposit NORMAL sum of money and crush it!

I'd say if its the first time to go live then start with 100 or less. but stick with demo. try lots of demo and study forex first. I trade with hotforex too, I started with 150 a year and a half ago and gradually built my account

I suggest you should first start trading with $100 because your are a new comer.While your are trading you must know about the fundamental and technical analysis.

You can start with no investment .FIrst get trading practice with demo trading . it is free of cost. Afterit you can use your own money in forex. It is up to your affordibility and skill tomanage amount what youcan handle easily Your stsarting amount should be more than $100.

Why did you decide to trade forex?

Every trader has their own story and reasons why they decided to trade currencies, and I just wanted to ask you guys what made you decide to trade?

I was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy. After I achieved consistency in my trading returns, I move more and more full-time and now my trading revenues have reached a level where it serves as my primary revenue stream. I did not quite expect for it to go there, but hard work does pay off if you have the right attitude.

So, why did you start trading forex?

Rambo35:
Every trader has their own story and reasons why they decided to trade currencies, and I just wanted to ask you guys what made you decide to trade?

I was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy. After I achieved consistency in my trading returns, I move more and more full-time and now my trading revenues have reached a level where it serves as my primary revenue stream. I did not quite expect for it to go there, but hard work does pay off if you have the right attitude.

Secondary income is the main reason. May be this will be the major income, if I can achieve consistent results.

Rambo35:

Rambo, Rambo, Rambo:

Perhaps you should begin by telling us why you ask us lots of questions. And while you at it tell us why you trade forex too.

PAT

Reason: