Signals

Is there anyone who can give this indicator a window alert?

The arrows on the screen would be reproduced via an alert box.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

macd-dot.mq4

Files:
macd-dot.mq4  3 kb
4cadjpy.gif  24 kb

TEAMTRADER

Try it out. Alerts, sound and emails added

TEAMTRADER:
Is there anyone who can give this indicator a window alert?

The arrows on the screen would be reproduced via an alert box.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

macd-dot.mq4
Files:

Thanks

Thanks ML.

I notice it repeats the signal (I have the settings on true/true/true for alertson/alertsoncurrent/alertsMessage).

It did not operate on false/false/true.

Is there some way to only get one signal only without it repeating?

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

It will alerts when a dot appears and if that dot is on a different bar than the last alert. Other than that it will not repeat itslef on the same bar (unleass you change time frames or symbols)

TEAMTRADER:
Thanks ML.

I notice it repeats the signal (I have the settings on true/true/true for alertson/alertsoncurrent/alertsMessage).

It did not operate on false/false/true.

Is there some way to only get one signal only without it repeating?

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

Thanks again ML.

So the setting of true/true/true is the correct setting?

I was going to place another thread on on of the F-tsd indicators Supertrend - attached.

My question was going to be, does anyone know if it is possible to get a box alert when the current TF trend cuts a higher TF trend?

The indicator was made by someone in Forex-tsd but it may be impossible to get an alert box when they cross. It is highly useful when the price chops around and the trend line doesn't. It is a change of direction aid.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

supertrend_nrp_mtf.mq4

mladen:
TEAMTRADER Try it out. Alerts, sound and emails added

Mladen

Can it be done with 'SignalEma' instead SMA ?

Thanks

secretcode

Added SignalMode. Default is 0 (SMA) as before but you can change it now to any of the 4 modes : 0 -> SMA, 1 -> EMA, 2 -> SMMA and 3 -> LWMA

secretcode:
Mladen

Can it be done with 'SignalEma' instead SMA ?

Thanks

mladen:
secretcode Added SignalMode. Default is 0 (SMA) as before but you can change it now to any of the 4 modes : 0 -> SMA, 1 -> EMA, 2 -> SMMA and 3 -> LWMA

Nice Thanks Mladen

Hi ML,

Thanks again.

Shall I open a new thread regarding the Supertrend cross alert?

Regards

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
secretcode Added SignalMode. Default is 0 (SMA) as before but you can change it now to any of the 4 modes : 0 -> SMA, 1 -> EMA, 2 -> SMMA and 3 -> LWMA

Thanks man for your helpful tools.

TESTED 1m

I've tested it on the 1m Dow and it works perfectly thank you both again ML/Secretcode.

As a good standard set-up using the alert the settings are, for all timeframes, 34/89/5.

Strategy is to use the upper TF signal as an accelerator point for the lower TF and if it does not break the lower TF resistance level, stay out of the trade. Very reliable and profitable for the patient traders.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Reason: