MTF verion of the TTM indicator required

Hi,

I need an mtf version of the TTM indicator attached pls.

ttm.mq4

dshay

Files:
ttm.mq4  4 kb

dshay:
Hi,

I need an mtf version of the TTM indicator attached pls.

ttm.mq4

dshay

Hi Dshay,

This is the multi timeframe version, and the chart picture is showing it using H4 on a hourly chart

Files:
ttm_mtf.gif  23 kb
ttm_mtf.mq4  4 kb

Mtf ttm

Thanks a mil mrtools, much appreciated.

dshay

Hi mrtools,

I see that the mtf functionality for the candles are working fine, but for some reason the mtf functionality for the moving averages are not working 100%. If I for example put a 10 period hourly ma on a 15min chart the values are not the same as a 10 period ma on a hourly chart. Could you pls check this out.

Thanks a mil again and very much appreciated.

dshay

dshay

Try out this version. It should work OK now

dshay:
Hi mrtools,

I see that the mtf functionality for the candles are working fine, but for some reason the mtf functionality for the moving averages are not working 100%. If I for example put a 10 period hourly ma on a 15min chart the values are not the same as a 10 period ma on a hourly chart. Could you pls check this out.

dshay
Files:

dshay:
Hi mrtools,

dshay

Dshay, i apologize for the screw up,put the mtf on the ma shift and thanks Mladen for the fix.

Reason: