Convenient Platform

To add comments, please log in or register
maple
maple  

What is the most convenient platform that can allow a trader to be aware of any changes on the market?

techmac
techmac  

:)

Any trading platform will do, just some to mention : tradestation, metastock, amibroker, esignal, metatrader, ninja trader, wealth-lab, bloomberg,

maple
maple  

Best Trading Instruments to use

What are the best trading instruments in Forex?

Erik Smith
Erik Smith  

Mt4 is mostly used .....trading platform...but Experts says...trader's profit is not dependent on platform...its purely on how you trade & how reliable your broker and their offers..i guess....i have made my choice right ..........

irbforex
irbforex  

MT4 works great

seckit
seckit  

probably mt4

morro
morro  

Anything but mt5

David S
David S  

my friends told me that mt4 is better. mt5 is new but not so popular it seems

hermes
hermes  
Erik Smith:
Mt4 is mostly used .....trading platform...but Experts says...trader's profit is not dependent on platform...its purely on how you trade & how reliable your broker and their offers..i guess....i have made my choice right ..........

That's true. MT4 has most "used parts", that means most EAs and indicators are made for MT4 and MT4 is for free! The same dilemma as Microsoft and Apple.

Trading depends on your knowledge and reliable broker not on platforms. MT5 is too transparent to brokers and they can and do misuse it. MT4 and good broker are just fine for me.

Cheers Hermes

To add comments, please log in or register