Convenient Platform

What is the most convenient platform that can allow a trader to be aware of any changes on the market?

:)

Any trading platform will do, just some to mention : tradestation, metastock, amibroker, esignal, metatrader, ninja trader, wealth-lab, bloomberg,

Best Trading Instruments to use

What are the best trading instruments in Forex?

MT4 works great

Mt4 is mostly used .....trading platform...but Experts says...trader's profit is not dependent on platform...its purely on how you trade & how reliable your broker and their offers..i guess....i have made my choice right ..........

probably mt4

Anything but mt5

my friends told me that mt4 is better. mt5 is new but not so popular it seems

Erik Smith:
Mt4 is mostly used .....trading platform...but Experts says...trader's profit is not dependent on platform...its purely on how you trade & how reliable your broker and their offers..i guess....i have made my choice right ..........

That's true. MT4 has most "used parts", that means most EAs and indicators are made for MT4 and MT4 is for free! The same dilemma as Microsoft and Apple.

Trading depends on your knowledge and reliable broker not on platforms. MT5 is too transparent to brokers and they can and do misuse it. MT4 and good broker are just fine for me.

Cheers Hermes

Reason: