What is binary option trading? - page 3

Spammer ...

Remember, trading in binary options is bit different from traditional one. It has different investment process, payouts, liquidity structure, fees and risks. Traders make a "call" options when they think the price of an asset will be rise in specific time frame or would make a "put" options if they think price will go low.  Be more watchful when selecting broker and signal provider service. 

Binary options brokers are usually operating in a shady regulation environment and often walk the thin line of lawlessness. They are advertised as a fast way of earning easy money, without having any previous investment and trading experience – just by clicking with the mouse. But first you have to send the brokers your hard-earned money. The sad tales of people losing their life’s savings abound. The national regulators issue warnings and are making efforts to curb and regulate the binary options brokers’ activities, but often to no avail.

Another tool of control is license revocation, but the most more effective tool in disciplining the binary options brokers, are the fines. And have these fines been hefty this year.

Any good book or article on binary options?

Binary option is just alternative name of gambling far from strategy 

I agree Waseem, binary options are not investing, just pure gambling.

The binary option trading is a type of option in which the payoff is structured to be either a fixed amount of compensation (if the option expires in the money), or nothing at all (if the option expires out of the money). The success of a binary option is based on a yes or no proposition. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

ESMA ban BO in Europe

Przemyslaw Szwed, 2018.06.19 22:49

Hi guys. I'm profitable trader of binary options. My strategy cannot work on Forex because i make short time trades so all my profit will be gone in spread.

I live in UK. What do you think guys will happen next month when BO will be baned in EU?

I'm still with Australian broker. Do you think they will accept European traders?

Should i move to non EU country: Norway or Switzerland?

My wife is a Vietnemse, maybe should i open account under her name? She holds Vietnamese passport?

I think it's the time to take action now instead cry later.

Yes it can be profitable because with binary options your maximum loss is always fixed and there are no risks of losing more.
Reason: