Closing a pending order when markets open

Hi guys, i have been trading for a while and only recently started trading using fibs and pivot points. I made a mistake yesterday on silver and placed a pending long order @ 30.35. I would like to delete this order but i cannot as the market is closed for the weekend.

Is there any ea or script that can close pending orders as soon as the markets open? I live in europe so when its sydney market open its close to 1am for me to stay awake. Can someone please guide me on this?

Thanks.

Use the EA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181640

Set the timeElapsed to 0 and it will close it at a first tick if it is still there (if the broker does not fill it in the mean time). I assume that you leave the PC running over the night and enable EAs for that purpose

jw1981:
Hi guys, i have been trading for a while and only recently started trading using fibs and pivot points. I made a mistake yesterday on silver and placed a pending long order @ 30.35. I would like to delete this order but i cannot as the market is closed for the weekend.

Is there any ea or script that can close pending orders as soon as the markets open? I live in europe so when its sydney market open its close to 1am for me to stay awake. Can someone please guide me on this?

Thanks.

mladen:
Use the EA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181640 Set the timeElapsed to 0 and it will close it at a first tick if it is still there (if the broker does not fill it in the mean time). I assume that you leave the PC running over the night and enable EAs for that purpose

Thanks a ton mladen... Will give it a try. Yes i use a vps so mt4 is running all the time. Silver closed at 30.19 so there's some headspace and hopefully the ea you mentioned will close before the price is filled.

Might set up my alarm just in case. Will post back here on monday, if i survive. Thanks once again.

It is tested in live trading and it works OK, so I think you are going to get a peaceful night sleep when the market opens (no weekend gaps of course is a must)

all the best

jw1981:
Thanks a ton mladen... Will give it a try. Yes i use a vps so mt4 is running all the time. Silver closed at 30.19 so there's some headspace and hopefully the ea you mentioned will close before the price is filled. Might set up my alarm just in case. Will post back here on monday, if i survive. Thanks once again.
Reason: