Simple question regarding metatrader

Hi, i am experiencing a weird issue with my navigator.

It start not displaying all my indicators. For not apparent reason a lot of indis (which are in my expert/indicators)forlder do not show when open the nav to apply them...

Is there a restriction on MT4 regarding a maximum of indis to display on the nav?

thanks for the help

tito_xs:
Hi, i am experiencing a weird issue with my navigator.

It start not displaying all my indicators. For not apparent reason a lot of indis (which are in my expert/indicators)forlder do not show when open the nav to apply them...

Is there a restriction on MT4 regarding a maximum of indis to display on the nav?

thanks for the help

Yes last i heard there is a maximum but how many don't know.

Thanks for responding fast Mr.Tools,

i deleted some unused indis from the MT4 folder but they still showup on my navigator window.

had to delete them manually from there to, some did go and some won't. I don,t catch it...

BTW some the indis that couldn't appear are back--> means that there is a max number of indicators supported by MT4 to display on the nav window.

thanks again for you hint. appreciated

We learn everyday...

tito_xs:
Thanks for responding fast Mr.Tools,

i deleted some unused indis from the MT4 folder but they still showup on my navigator window.

had to delete them manually from there to, some did go and some won't. I don,t catch it...

BTW some the indis that couldn't appear are back--> means that there is a max number of indicators supported by MT4 to display on the nav window.

thanks again for you hint. appreciated

We learn everyday...

Most of the time i delete the custom indicators that come with metatrader to another folder, to me they are not good, but if needed can always add whatever needed.I usually gotta go to wherever i downloaded it to and open the indicator folder and delete from there, much faster, and you get the ex4 at the same time. Have heard of some people who make folders in their indicators folder, like for example having a folder for on chart indicators, and another for separate window indicators, but never tried that.

are you a collectors

hope to collect wealth of indicators , hope that to filter some to work later, then your indicators reach max -- should be few hundreds

~~

one way to go to the future -- is you got baby skin, baby face, eat as much as babies in volume

then you become a internet CEO and got enough sustainable cash to wait till the future, then you are in the future with big sofa and big tv and big sweet dream for those content you

autopilot for airlines have been in the pipeline for such a long time

one, sensor must be very accurate and unique

however, few computeriesd companies program drive the same schedule , same route week after week

the airline xx $$$$ -- $ number is the weekly scheduled number

-- if we apply the same concept in EA

beside, way of exit , minimise draw down, we must have almost same reaction from different EA formula (same route , same airline driving technique)

then we just have to run multiple EA to market situation at once

and use a java demo (such as FXCM java) to enter manually

watching this individual companies to have EA and enter the market

then

just like multiple line (with MTF) to see which enter the market

maybe this is the only way to have a more reliable EA to earn some money in forex

!! I did also seen people know the forex big movement in advance

forex earning is definitely hard to break in, after you enter, you see it shoot in 1D (direction), rather than going up and down as volatility

will this be the viable answer ??? ?? -- dunno, I don't even use EA, just use my gut to enter anyway

i ain't a collector man! more a tester or if you like a taster... that's what is all about i guess... keep searching, trying and tasting different indis spiced differently from one another. the goal is to reach the best flavor... by the time going we all end with a bunch old unused stuff. That's all it...i like people saying hi, before starting...no need to EA, prefer to do it my self and learn the hard way...

BTW, at the end we leave everything down here, we go naked. See what i mean?

we learn everyday

Reason: