mrtools:
Posted a non lag ma histo over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

U tell me master

how to get loss recover in relation ?

my lover get married today now u tell me how to i get this loss

no never its so panic in my heard

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A quote from that link : "In Internet slang, a troll (

/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[SUP][1][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][2][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

"Regardless of the circumstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it[SUP][citation needed][/SUP], because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".

So, in some sense, even this post is trolling, but by far less than some other posts ...

newdigital:
I do not know what is ok for you. Because forex trading is very personalized.

hello

now i have only one problem that is the flat market see this pics and how to defeat it

pls give me indicator for flat marke

Files:

mladen:
Google "tradestation" But what does that have to do with this thread?
hello

now i have only one problem that is the flat market see this pics and how to defeat it

pls give me indicator for flat marke

Files:

mrtools:
Posted a non lag ma histo over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hello

pls give me indicator for flat markeone side mladen and nd say that they ready to help any one but now i want help so they not come

pls help me i want flat market indicator

Try using higher time frames

Looking for trends in lower time frames does not make too much sense

mladen:
Try using higher time frames Looking for trends in lower time frames does not make too much sense

if i will get job

so i have limited time that is my problem

and i m not use big time frame so pls suggest me any indicator of method

lion of gail:
if i will get job

so i have limited time that is my problem

and i m not use big time frame so pls suggest me any indicator of method

Try this one, it does show slim bars when the trend is ranging. but as mrtools says... check on higher TF's for th direction of your trend even if you like to trade on the lowest TF.

Hope this help

flattrend_v2.mq4

We learn everyday

Files:

tito_xs:
Try this one, it does show slim bars when the trend is ranging. but as mrtools says... check on higher TF's for th direction of your trend even if you like to trade on the lowest TF.

Hope this help

flattrend_v2.mq4

We learn everyday

thanks

it work but not perfect

but any thanks for help

and i agree with u we learn everyday

Reason: