News strategy- As simple as Perfect

There are some important thing what a trader has to considerbefore enter on the biggest and the most dangerous financial market.

I am a professional trader of the Forex market so i wouldlike to help for the people who has no knowledge and experience to trade themarket and make consistent monthly profit.

Every institutional participants has softwares to monitorwhere are the stop loss-they get this information from the liquidity providersor from central banks where are the prices, where they can buy „cheaper” thatis not a secret. But they have stophunter method as well, but the real markettraps happening when the fundamental news released when a trader watching themarket during the the highest impacted economical news they trade the directionof it cause they think the price will rise or fall all of the day. They set upthe stoploss around the place where they entered. And if it is once lot s ofstoploss level activating...............the price suddenly will go to theopposite direction most of the situations.....

Most of the people complicate the trading as much as theycan. The trading it s easy, if you have strategy, money management and somerules-let s say a trading system. Now i am telling my trading system. I have worked with it andi made from this strategy 5-15 % monthly profit consistently.

When a news coming up. For example at 10.30 any highestimpact news of the GBP. I check the M15 chart on GBP-CAD or GBPAUD. When theM15 candle has closed at 10.45 i start to trade to the opposite direction.

My entry level will be BULLISH if the „news candle” Bearish.I place a BUYSTOP above the news candle7-8 pips. My stop loss will be under the daily low -5 pips. The Target always1:1( initial risk)

My entry will be BEARISH if the news candle Bullish if it's iplace a SELLSTOP under the news candle -5 pips

I dont trade if the stop loss bigger than 60 pips. I trade aday once. My risk is 2% of the equity/trade.

If the first 3 trade has been lost i reduce the risk from 2%to 1.5 %

Try it on Demo first. It s working on USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD,AUDCAD etc.

I is good strategy! I have been using something very similar with 90% success

Most traders stop trading during news. It's good you've found an effective news strat.

it's a good strategy, but make sure your brokers allow news trading, and applied only at low spread pairs. here's my last pips gain during lastest NFP event, use ECN account with Armada markets, traded pair spread 0.5 pips, on eurusd even 0.3 pips.

Files:
arbit.jpg  108 kb

Why are you hiding the loses?

Very good strategy.

fxugprofit you are great!!!

Yes, news play important rule when we trade. If the news correct then it`s differently helpful

One of the great advantages of trading currencies is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day (from 5pm EST on Sunday until 4pm EST Friday). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is particularly true in the currency market, which responds not only to U.S. economic news, but also to news from around the world. With at least eight major currencies available for trading at most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives of them, there is always some piece of economic data slated for release that traders can use to inform the positions they take. Generally, no less than seven pieces of data are released daily from the eight major currencies or countries that are most closely followed. So for those who choose to trade news, there are plenty of opportunities.

15 minutes after the news? Interesting, usually there is a profit taking pullback after that time.

fxugprofit.com:
There are some important thing what a trader has to considerbefore enter on the biggest and the most dangerous financial market.

I am a professional trader of the Forex market so i wouldlike to help for the people who has no knowledge and experience to trade themarket and make consistent monthly profit.

Every institutional participants has softwares to monitorwhere are the stop loss-they get this information from the liquidity providersor from central banks where are the prices, where they can buy „cheaper” thatis not a secret. But they have stophunter method as well, but the real markettraps happening when the fundamental news released when a trader watching themarket during the the highest impacted economical news they trade the directionof it cause they think the price will rise or fall all of the day. They set upthe stoploss around the place where they entered. And if it is once lot s ofstoploss level activating...............the price suddenly will go to theopposite direction most of the situations.....

Most of the people complicate the trading as much as theycan. The trading it s easy, if you have strategy, money management and somerules-let s say a trading system. Now i am telling my trading system. I have worked with it andi made from this strategy 5-15 % monthly profit consistently.

When a news coming up. For example at 10.30 any highestimpact news of the GBP. I check the M15 chart on GBP-CAD or GBPAUD. When theM15 candle has closed at 10.45 i start to trade to the opposite direction.

My entry level will be BULLISH if the „news candle” Bearish.I place a BUYSTOP above the news candle7-8 pips. My stop loss will be under the daily low -5 pips. The Target always1:1( initial risk)

My entry will be BEARISH if the news candle Bullish if it's iplace a SELLSTOP under the news candle -5 pips

I dont trade if the stop loss bigger than 60 pips. I trade aday once. My risk is 2% of the equity/trade.

If the first 3 trade has been lost i reduce the risk from 2%to 1.5 %

Try it on Demo first. It s working on USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD,AUDCAD etc.

Sounds simple enough.

The problem is that the news are sooooo manipulated ...

Reason: