NEW Promising Indicator, Help Needed!

I need help with building 1 indicator for Metatrader 4.

It should compare 2 charts, one old and one currently being developed (today intraday) and indicate sertain similarities as they are being made according to 3 types of chart behaviour. This indicator should NOT be in chart. I have included an overall explanation of this idea, see attached files.

dau_indicators.docx

Files:

You have to read this Overall Explanation i put together, it should hint on what is needed to program.

daujones:
I need help with building 1 indicator for Metatrader 4.

It should compare 2 charts, one old and one currently being developed (today intraday) and indicate sertain similarities as they are being made according to 3 types of chart behaviour. This indicator should NOT be in chart. I have included an overall explanation of this idea, see attached files.

dau_indicators.docx
Files:

Holy grail , lets get the music and dance:

http://gifs.gifbin.com/reverse-1237362987_borat_dancing_with_his_fellow_karakstanians.gif

When you say "when chart forms an similar pattern " what do you mean by pattern.?? How you identify and calculate it.??

dineshydv:
When you say "when chart forms an similar pattern " what do you mean by pattern.?? How you identify and calculate it.??

by comparing yeasterdays old with todays developing chart,and looking for same,opposite or new pattern. This is calculated by an average price that should develoup within a timed rule.. for example next 30 minutes price development in the old chart isvisually upwards. And its detected that todays chart is also developing upwards in the same 30 min - then a signal of "SAME" is given.

I will pay some 85 USD for someone making this indicator.. check it out, isnt that hard to program. I know it isnt the holy grail but hey theres something to it, a child could see that!