ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 39

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD trend down yes still here. let prepare for sell on this EURUSD with make sure set the stoploss on above that strong supply (at about above price 1.3660). GBPUSD the GBPUSD on still down - at daily tf - we see the price was leave that strong supply 1.6200. ok still make plan to search sell = better here on next move. USDJPY the down movement still on here. for me - make a sell op is look better after make sure USDJPY can break to bellow 96.92. USDCHF this clear bulls - the price now truly was out from that strong demand 0.8985. make some plan buy on USDCHF look better then, i see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 7, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this still as i mention before. till now i still support sell for EURUSD - at today move, please look to the intraday low 1.3538 for nice plan sell here then. GBPUSD the GBPUSD still down. ok today attention is the fib level 1.6005. for me as long as 1.6005 still can not be break by seller = just wait first please. USDJPY the flat condition on here. not good for op on this USDJPY - ok we just wait and see is more better choice because price candle move was look still weak move. USDCHF the USDCHF look bulls. ok make some plan to buy is better on this pair - today, please give attention to the 0.9082 if we plan buy op here. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 8, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for EURUSD - till now, i still support for down. let see to that price 1.3542. better sell if that can be break then. GBPUSD the bearish still can play here. ok for GBPUSD if we want to plan make sell again here today, please look first to that 1.6015. sell better if that 1.6015 break by seller then. USDJPY no good for sell for this USDJPY - we see the pair on was move near that demand zone 96.60. ok let prepare for buy with sl set bellow 96.43. USDCHF from the daily chart formation, we see that USDCHF still on bull if next move had success break to above the line 0.9070 then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD pair is truly on flat but to down probability (as long as the price candle then still hold move bellow that 1.3624). GBPUSD flat to bearish look on GBPUSD - ok, on the big trend, i still see that this pair on more can down again. now, please give the attention to the 1.6037 for probably break down by next seller. USDJPY i want to say that this USDJPY is not good for sell for now i see. this because price still move slow above the demand area zone (above 96.56). sell op only better if truly 96.56 can be break down too by today seller. just it. USDCHF the sideways on still here - but look to bulls i see if today buyer group also move break up to 0.9065 then (on this USDCHF). Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD more look down - today please give the attention to that 1.3485. ok sell op is better here then but with make sure first that seller had break to bellow 1.3485. GBPUSD trend look down - better sell if GBPUSD also break to bellow the 1.5915. ok look to last yesterday candle = nice down we see. USDJPY this still on bulls - be ready to buy, ok the important level of USDJPY at near 97.64 was break by buyer today = search buy better on this pair. USDCHF for USDCHF i still see bull. ok let's buy again if next 0.9128 also success can be break up by next buyer move - just it. tcci till now so support for bulls. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD the EURUSD pair on still flat but still look to down again. but of course on other look at daily tf - if the EU move up again more to fib 1.3545 = be aware with bulls correction first. GBPUSD for GBPUSD - trend can become bulls correction. the important fib for today is : 1.5979 that clear was break by buyer. ok be a good buyer is better then here. USDJPY for USDJPY, this truly on bulls - ok lets buy as long as price on today move - can move above that last intraday high (about above 98.27). USDCHF the USDCHF on still bulls. for me, better buy again on this pair if the intraday high near the 0.9131 then can be break up too by today buyer we see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this is a flat zone. the EURUSD still on near that pivot 1.3516. we just can wait first with that condition = better. GBPUSD this also down trend. sell op is better for GBPUSD if 1.5913 can be break by next seller. just wait for that break down 1.5913 then. USDJPY trend on nice bulls. let's play buy for this USDJPY - the reason buy is because 98.27 was break by strong buyer (yesterday friday). USDCHF trend here on still bull. for USDCHF better for look buy then - but make sure first the 0.9131 was able success can be break by buyer. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this EURUSD still can more bulls. better for buy if today bull success break up to that intraday high 1.3581 then. GBPUSD trend can nice to bulls - ok buy yes here with the condition the GBPUSD must more up break to above 1.6001, then. USDJPY the trend still on up bulls. let's buy if the USDJPY also move up to above the line 98.59 then. USDCHF the bulls condition look here. but to take nice buy op for today trade, please look at 0.9132. only buy USDCHF after 0.9132 breakout up. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD for me, this EURUSD can continue it's down trend. at daily tf = i see the nice down pinbar at yesterday. sell is better plan if 1.3544 also was break by today seller. let see. GBPUSD the bull can play again here only after that GBPUSD can move to above line 1.6020 then. as we know that this pair was so down trend and can probably pullback to bull then. USDJPY the bulls clear here - lets buy with always make sure that USDJPY still move above line fib 98.40 of course. USDCHF trend look still on bull. take buy will be better if today buyer group on USDCHF can move up more 0.9123 then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart. EURUSD this look still on down - make sell is better if the EURUSD can break again to bellow the 1.3479 then. let see and be ready again to search for sell. GBPUSD today GBPUSD can bull. the fibo price 1.6009 will be the important fib line for today break up bulls continuation we see. USDJPY trend for USDJPY is still bull. let's buy again if intraday high at price 98.70 also was break by next buyer - the several daily candle look still support to make this pair to continue bulls, we see. USDCHF bull on USDCHF was weak. the last yesterday candle was go so bulls trend and then back again to down and formed like a bearish pinbar on yesterday. for me, if next 0.9092 break by seller = be a seller is better. Regards.

Reason: