ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 2

Monday, August 13, 2012 EURUSD After I see to the chart opening today, the TCCI 96 look red color and look pullback down from that supply area (1.2293). With this look - Now, I see - price still probably to be more bearish again although with still weak move. On next move - I can say that bearish here can be more nice if that pivot (1.2279) can be break by price from top. GBPUSD On my see for next price move = the GBPUSD on look to be more bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong supply area (1.5700). So, of course = for better trade = search for nice Sell here = Good idea, I see. USDJPY Price look pullback up from that strong and nice demand area (78.19). On my see = it's time to make a nice buy OP here - but, of course always to uses Stoploss and I see stoploss can be place on bellow that strong demand area (bellow 78.10). USDCHF The USDCHF on look to become more bulls - after price pullback up from that strong demand area (0.9767). Now, The TCCI line (96) also on look support for this bulls, So, on my simple look = search for nice Buy OP here = better. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

On my simple see - this EURUSD on look to be more bearish after now price can move bellow that TCCI 96. But, of course to become start nice bearish again = the price from top must break down first to that strong support line at 1.2324. So, if that 1.2324 can be break by price from top = Yes, I see the nice more bearish here and make a Sell OP = better.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on still look nice to be more bearish = we can see that TCCI 96 till now still show this bearish and I see too that more price to bearish can be more here till max. / touch that strong demand area (near the 1.5665). Of course = Search for Sell Op = better.

USDJPY

Till now = This is truly on still sideways price movement. And of course - not so good idea to take any new OP with this price look. Wait and see can be better action. Then, We can say that the pair on nice probably to bulls continuation if price candle from bottom can break with strong bulls candle to the nearest resistance (at supply area = near price 78.38). On simple word : search for Buy = better to do here if 78.38 can be break by price from bottom.

USDCHF

I see - that the more bulls continuation can be here again after price from bottom can break that strong resistance line (supply area) at 0.9744. So, on simple word : we can do again for make Buy OP = if truly that 0.9744 can be break by price from bottom, of course.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Till now, this EURUSD pair on still probably consolidation first near that demand area (1.2318). So, just be careful about price pullback up first (although just a bulls correction). On other side, this pair can be call bearish again if that 1.2316 can be break by price from top, of course.

GBPUSD

The price for now still on it's sideways near that demand area (1.5665). And with this look = of course = wait and see action can become more great idea here. To call this pair on more nice bearish = of course the price candle from top must break down more that strong demand area (1.5665). So, as long as the price still move above that strong demand = the probably price to pullback up - bulls correction still probably here (although weak), I see.

USDJPY

I see - till now - the USDJPY on still consolidation = near that supply area (78.81). So, of course = wait and see = still better choice till now. Then, I can say that nice more bearish can be here if that 78.68 can be break by price from top. And for now, we can see that price still volatile movement near that pivot (78.81).

USDCHF

Price candle (on 15MTF) now move bellow that TCCI 96. Of course - I see the more probably price to be bearish here (as long as the price can not break up more to the strong resistance 0.9751). So, yes, search for nice Sell OP = better idea here for now (with using SL max. above that resistance, of course).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 16, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

The EURUSD till now on look to be more pullback up first - TCCI 96 now was give this bulls condition - Then, I see = if that 1.2293 can be break by price from bottom = so, yes, this will be nice more bulls here (although just a bulls correction) then.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still look bearish till now -We can see that TCCI 96 now show this bearish and search for Sell still better idea - I see. On my simple look - this bearish can become max, touch to near that demand area (near price 1.5665).

USDJPY

The USDJPY still on bulls - but, truly this was on near supply area = and just be careful if you still want to make Buy OP here = the more probably consolidation price can be play here. By the way = I see the Max. probably bulls can probably touch that 79.12.

USDCHF

Consolidation but with more probably to more bearish = here. Look the price can be called on nice bearish of course = after that strong Low Fibo (0.7968) was truly can break by strong bearish candle = break from top. If that happen = search for Sell OP again = better, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 17, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com EURUSD The EURUSD look pullback down from that strong supply area (1.2380) and supply 1.2362. So, of course - with this look - I see the more probably bearish here = although just a bearish correction. Search for Sell Op better here (for today) with using max. Stoploss above the strong resistance at 1.2372, of course. GBPUSD GBPUSD also likely same with the EU condition, I see the probably price to go down first here - it's because price was pullback down from that strong supply area (1.5743). Yes, search for Sell = better idea for today trade here. USDJPY The Daily breakout line on this USDJPY pair still can not be break by price from bottom. So, with this look = just be aware about price to pullback more down here. I see, as long as the price can not break up more to that 79.40 (strong daily breakout line) = the more probably to be bearish = here. And, yes = search for next nice Sell OP = great idea here, then. USDCHF Pullback UP price - from that strong demand area (0.9712) still showing this pair. On my see = just be careful if you want to make a Sell OP. The more probably price to pullback UP = yes here. I see = search for Buy with SL max. bellow that 0.9706 = better. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, August 18, 2012 (Analysis price for next week - opening price) - by ForexPeoples.Com

EURUSD

Price on closed price this week look pullback up (bulls correction) from that demand area (near 1.2320), I see - this will probably can be more bulls of course - if that price on next price move can break up more to the strong 61.8 fib line (1.2345).

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on closed price this week look pullback up from that quite strong demand area (near price 1.5682). With this look - of course the more bulls correction can be play here = as long as the price can not break down again to the more 1.5674. So, I see that 1.5674 can be act as SL for Buy OP, then.

USDJPY

I see = The bulls trend on this pair (USDJPY) still strong. It's because till closed price this week - I still can not founs the strong supply area for this pair. So, of course - for next price movement - the probably price to go up again still here. Note : the Daily breakout line was break by price movement (from bottom).

USDCHF

Till closed price this week - I see - the USDCHF still on nice bearish and will be look to probably more bearish again for next price movement if that 61.8 fib line (0.9727) can be break by price from top, then. If that happen = search for Sell again here = better, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 20, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com EURUSD After I see the the price candle movement today, this look still consolidation. And I can say this pair (EURUSD) can be more bulls after the price from bottom can break that strong nearest supply area at 1.2350. So, if that happen = searching for Buy OP will be great idea here then. But, on other look - just be careful about more bearish too if the 38.2 fib line (1.2316) can be break by strong bearish candle (from top). GBPUSD Price till now still consolidation near that strong demand area (1.5682). With this look - of course - the wait and see action should be nice idea. Truly the more probably price to pullback up = still show here and I see the Stoploss for Buy OP then will be great if we set bellow that 1.5674. USDJPY Just be careful about probably price pullback down here. I can say that nice Sell then can be here (as long as the price can not break up more to that weekly breakout line (79.59). And with this price condition = Yes, search for Sell Op with using Stoploss above that 79.59 = better idea for now. USDCHF The price still look consolidation (between the Supply demand area - with weak and short range, I see). The wait and see can be better idea, of course. Then, the nice more bearish can be here if truly price from top can break down to the more 76.4 fib line (0.9728) = that 76.4 fib also near to the demand area (0.9732). So, if that demand can be break by nice + strong bearish candle = search for Sell = better, then. I see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com EURUSD The price till now on look to become more pullback down - I can say this because price was pullback down from that strong support area (near price 1.2357). And I see - searching for Sell OP here now = better as long as the price can not break up again more that 1.2357. GBPUSD The GBPUSD on look to be more bearish I see as long as the price on today move can not break up to the quite strong supply area (1.5715). And, of course, with this condition, I see - the more nice Sell OP here will be more better and use the SL at above the price 1.5715, I see. USDJPY Price of USDJPY pair = now move above that strong demand area (79.56). And with this look - I see the probably price to pullback up = yes here. And search for Buy OP with Always using Stoploss line bellow that 79.31 (strong demand) = better idea. USDCHF The USDCHF look pullback up from the strong demand area (0.9720). And of course - search for Buy OP = will be more better here. On other word : I can say that price to be more probably bulls (pullback up) as long as the price from top can not break down to the strong that demand (near / bellow 0.9720). Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com EURUSD The price look still consolidation bellow that strong support area (1.2487). And of course, on my see = as long as the price can not break up again to more that (1.2487) = this will become probably to pullback down first. So, just be aware to ready sell OP with SL above that (1.2487). GBPUSD Yes, likely show on EU pair. I see the GU also on more probably to bearish correction first as long as the price can not break up again to that strong support line (near price 1.5789). And with this look, of course - search for nice Sell OP with using stoploss above that 1.5789 = better idea for now. For Additional info : We can see too that TCCI 96 now was give a bearish signal too. So, Yes, searching for nice Sell here now = good idea, I see. USDJPY I want to say : Just be careful about price to pullback up = bulls. It's because on several times ago = we see the price pullback up from that strong demand area (near 79.15). So, with this look = searching for next nice probably buy = yes here (with using max. Stoploss bellow that 79.15 price), of course. USDCHF Price on the USDCHF pair now still look consolidation above that demand area (near price 0.9618). Just be careful about price more pullback-up as long as the price can not break more down to that strong demand (0.9618). So, on my simple analysis = we can search for nice Buy OP here, then. But of course with always to uses Stoploss. And, I see - The nice and wise SL can be set bellow that strong demand (bellow the price (0.9618) ). Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 23, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com EURUSD Just be careful about price to become probably pullback down first = if on today move - price from bottom can not break more up to that strong supply area (1.2544). but, if that (1.2544) can be break up too by price from bottom = of course, the more probably to continue bulls here. But, as I said before that probably price to bearish first, yes here as long as the price difficult to break up more the price (1.2544). Let's see. GBPUSD The GBPUSD also look on still sideways near that supply area (near price 1.5888). So, as long as that 1.5888 can not be break by price from bottom = of course, the more probably price pullback down first here. On other look, after truly price then can break that 1.5888 (break from bottom) = just be aware about more breakout bulls correction, here. I see. USDJPY Price was pullback up from that quite strong demand area (near price 78.52). So, With this look, of course, more probably price to bulls still can be play here for now = and search for Buy OP, nice idea but with always using max. Stoploss bellow that strong demand area (bellow price 78.27). USDCHF Probably price to become Correction to bulls also look here - after we see the price now move above that strong Low Fibo (0.9573) or above that Daily Breakout Line (0.8577). Searching for Buy OP better, with using small Stoploss bellow that Low Fib (bellow 0.9573), I see. So, on other word : this pair may continuation bearish after truly that 0.9573 can be break by price from top (with strong bearish candle, then). Let's see. Regards.

Reason: