Best Winner Alert EA

dear i am attaching herewith zwinner alert which produces sell buy alert, which are almost accurate which i tested on my real trades with profits however i dont have any record of it, moreover i need your kind help to create a simple EA which work with this alert, as signal produces sell or buy, EA automatically put order of 0.01 or (Custom order ) and stop the trade when next visible signal produced on chart of this zwinner

2nd option to make this EA is when zwinner show the sell or buy order simultanously another sell buy signals which called MTbuysellorder (attached) also being working togather but (mtbuysell) signal produces later than zwinner alert, it means when zwinner produces the 1st alret and as MTBUYSELL prodcue the alert which comes later of ziwinner the trade closed by the EA and wait for another alret from zwinner. both are perfect but needs time to sit infront of system to trade. To automize the trade EA is necessary therefore i request humbly to fellow coders to develop this zwinner alert EA.

Thanks in advance

Files:

Looks like very late signals.

Reason: