Free tool to build your own indicator using neural networks

Free tool to build your own indicator using neural networks. Simple. It is pattern recognition engine designed to create indicators for Forex trading. Generated indicators use neural networks to classify patterns and return statistical probability of pattern match expressed as percentage value. You can use indicators that recognize patterns in your Expert Advisors that trade based on combination of technical indicators and trading patterns.

Features:

Enter your own patterns.

Generate MQL code for pattern recognition.

Create indicators for price action patterns.

Generate indicators for patterns of other indicators. Such as patterns of RSI, Stochastic, other popular indicators (under development).

Generated MT4 code does not use external DLLs.

Web app:

Home for Enigma Patterns

Files:
clip2.jpg  140 kb

t1c:
Free tool to build your own indicator using neural networks. Simple. It is pattern recognition engine designed to create indicators for Forex trading. Generated indicators use neural networks to classify patterns and return statistical probability of pattern match expressed as percentage value. You can use indicators that recognize patterns in your Expert Advisors that trade based on combination of technical indicators and trading patterns.

Features:

Enter your own patterns.

Generate MQL code for pattern recognition.

Create indicators for price action patterns.

Generate indicators for patterns of other indicators. Such as patterns of RSI, Stochastic, other popular indicators (under development).

Generated MT4 code does not use external DLLs.

Web app:

Home for Enigma Patterns

Wow!...Cool....it doesn't work!

t1c:
Why it does not work? Did you sign up and login? Or failed to sign up and did not login?

did everything by the book...Working from "Firefox"...

Does not work? Why?

Why it does not work? Did you sign up and login? Or failed to sign up and did not login?

You need a browser with JavaScript and cookies enabled. It is best if browser is not old.

Hmmm

Pava:
did everything by the book...Working from "Firefox"...

So it fails Login or it fails Signup? When does it fail? What is the error? More details please.

t1c:
So it fails Login or it fails Signup? When does it fail? What is the error? More details please.

I logged in ok...I wasn't able to import indicator to work with...

I see. For a moment I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this one out

Sorry, current version of the web app only works against price patterns. Like Close, Low, High, Open.

It does not work on other built-in or imported indicators. Not yet. It is work in progress.

This is posted on the website:

"Generate indicators for patterns of other indicators. Such as patterns of RSI, Stochastic, other popular indicators (under development)."

Notice "under development" part.

t1c:
I see. For a moment I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this one out

Sorry, current version of the web app only works against price patterns. Like Close, Low, High, Open.

It does not work on other built-in or imported indicators. Not yet. It is work in progress.

This is posted on the website:

"Generate indicators for patterns of other indicators. Such as patterns of RSI, Stochastic, other popular indicators (under development)."

Notice "under development" part.

that I didn't notice:)...ok...will wait:)

pattern recognition -- past backtest, probably won't work well

neural network basically mean blackbox of logic , part of the datamining, those russain indicators that claim to do that is far too difficult to be read

could you please POST YOUR PREDICTION in forex by quoting the time of prediction and UP / DOWN and how much it might move, so we know how accurate and the probability that it is correct prediction

I got some

UNO new clear plastic cards from my trips, I hope to use 2 cards of UNO to predict the last 2 digit (4 digit) of the currency, simple man need simple method

will watch this thread and see -- is datamining method way really work , but datamining (neural network) need at least 10 column of processed data or so, so will the open, close , high low be automatically fed into the system, I doubt though -- I mean it might work but still need some data processing to feed into the data (the first step)

Indicator with full source code

It is not a black box with compiled code.

Website generates indicator based on pattern lines you have drawn. Source code that is generated is not a black box because any programmer can read it. It is *.mq4 file with all source code visible. By all code I really mean all.

Feature added

Pava:
that I didn't notice:)...ok...will wait:)

"Generate indicators for patterns of other indicators. Such as patterns of RSI, Stochastic, other popular indicators."

This feature has been added. Give it a try.

Reason: