RSI + alligator + MA ...

This expert advisor was made by 'Red cloud". It uses data from 3 time frames. Even though it uses multi time frames, it is using a closed bars values of those time frames, so, all in all, it is not breaking the rules of what a multi time frame EA should do in backtesting, so I decided to post it.

Back-testing results are from 01.01.2012 (so a short backtesting only). I did not forward test, so I suggest to everybody to forward test thoroughly (especially becoause of the usage of iAlligator() function) on demo account before any serious usage of it (to avoid any "surprises").

Files:

Thanks Mladen,

I am trading few EAs and I will trade this one.

Once we create some so called market condition tool as an ad-on for automatical trading so I can come back to those kinds of EAs.

Another incredible RSI EA?

I just found this RSI Grid EA(but didn't test). You can find at the website:

RSI Grid. Free Forex System. Expert Advisors.

I recently use similar concept(RSI overbought and oversold) to trade, each batch trading can get small and consistence profits

mladen, do you know if it's working with MT4 600+ build? According to the threads date, I guess not?

Jawitech:
mladen, do you know if it's working with MT4 600+ build? According to the threads date, I guess not?

There were just a couple of benign warnings.

Just in case corrected those warnings too, so here is the versions that compiles without any error or warning : rsialligma_nmc.mq4

Files:

Great, thanks a lot, mladen.

btw, I know it's the wrong section but do you know if an Alligator Crossover indicator MTF with alert exists (for build 600+)?

Jawitech:
Great, thanks a lot, mladen. btw, I know it's the wrong section but do you know if an Alligator Crossover indicator MTF with alert exists (for build 600+)?

Multi time frame alligator compatible with new metatrader 4 can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page442 but I don't think that there is a version with alerts (will check though)

Doesn't seem to have alert. Would it be possible to add an alert on crossover? I have no clue with MQL...

Just a friendly bump

Jawitech:
Doesn't seem to have alert. Would it be possible to add an alert on crossover? I have no clue with MQL...

Jawitech, added the alerts.

mrtools:
Jawitech, added the alerts.

Thanks a lot mrtools. You guys are simply great :-)

Reason: