Keit's Toy Box

I am in the middle of re-writing some of my libraries into smaller groups, and while doing so I will be breaking out some of the tools that I have created over the course of years. Some I posted in the pass but most have never been seen before.

The code that will be posted will be complete with source code (mq4). some may require a basic understanding of how MT works.

I will be posting a code block soon that is a tool that one can use to rotate between all the different windows on his platform. That is if you have a dozen different symbols / timeframes, windows open on your platform you will be able to rotate them one at a time into view, without clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the chart. This is a different way to mornitor and or analysis the market.

POST 2 ... 'Send Time Ticks' ... This is a code tool to make MT charts to run based on timed intervals verise incoming ticks.

POST 3 ... 'Crayon Trend Lines' ... This is a program to create trend lines on a price chart with the use of mouseing over an iCon.

POST 6 ... 'Portfolio Market Research' ... This is a tool to rotate a list of currency symbols in one mt window. Its usage is to give a market wide view.

POST 8 ... This was a test code to take screen shots on more then one time frame on events that occurred on one time frame. It was done to see if it was possible. However it holds meny other possiblities that is limited only by ones creative abilities.

Keit

Crayon Trend Lines

This code I posted on FF and will repost it here.

I was originally joking with some one who wanted to know if one could have MT supply you with trendlines on demand, so I created a screen shot with 4 color crayons on the top of a chart and stated you could be creative and use these.

The more I though about it it was not a bad idea so I created it. It can be used for support and resistance lines and also you can create range areas. all will voice alerts.

This copy has request for time ticks builted in so if you use it with the Tick Generator posted on post 2 you will see how fast this program runs.

Did not relize that voice wav files could get so large. Had to split the zip into 3 parts. Parts 2 and 3 contain the voice alerts for the program.

Keit

Tick Generator

This code can be used in different ways. You can attach it directly to an open window or include it into an existing file. I have explained the different ways on how to use it at the end of the main code file, in the documentation division of that file. Read that first before asking questions.

Add a new file to this zip. Its an indicator which you can used along side the tick generator. Theres no need of any coding knowledge to use this tick generator if the indicator file in used.

see this thread for general knowledge

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181195

Files:

Nice work Keit

mladen

how are you, thanks for vouching for me.

I will be posting a program this week that has never been done by any one in MT. That is using one window to veiw a list of currencies one at a time on a timed base. I wrote it 3-4 years ago but have it tied into other code. I've seperated it out now. Testing it right now to make sure its ok. Look at the screen shot in post 2 the window on the right with the symbol water mark. Its good to view the market you can apply indicators to the window too and thy will update to which ever symbol is on the chart. Greate for research.

My copy has more functions, when I find the symbol I want to trade The program can send it to the trade terminal automaticly the the terminal will ask the user to drop the executor on it, as in that screen shot.

Then I had something else that has never been done that is, I can have all my indicators communicate between each other with out the use of iCustom() Will be posting that later, Here is a picture of my system and its communications, your find it interesting,

Keit

mladen:
Nice work Keit
Files:
system.jpg  45 kb

Portfolio Market Research

The attached zip file contains the code to make one chart window rotate different symbol. This is a tool to give you a market wide view.

Please read the documentation division at the end of the main mq4 file before using and or asking question about it.

I have added code to this file to handle currency symbols with suffixs, how ever I do not have any data to test it on. As my broker doesnot use them, so if your symbols have suffixs please test it out and let me know if it works, as I code it blind. If your useing it on both symbol types donot co-mix them in the same portfolio file you must create one file for each type symbols.

This code has the request for ticks built in it so if your running the tick generator on another window turn it on to answer request.

You can add any other indicators and as meny as you like to this window to do your research of the market, but you can not add any scripts as the rotation will forces the scripts to end, EAs can be added however they have to be set to work accross different profile changes. Please donot trade from any window with this indicator attached to.

enjoy

Keit

Sub Forum

I am going to take future discussion of my tool set to a sub forum. This is being done not to hide the discussion but to limit who can post to it. A good knowledge of how Mt works and a base knowledge of program is needed. Most of what will be discussed will be about porgarming different methods.

The discussion will be viewable by all but to post to the sub forum will be by invite only. This is to limit the descussion to the topics. If you want to be invited pm me.

All coding tools and libraries will be posted on this thread in there completness for all to use.

Most of what I have developed has never been done in mt before.

I will post the location of this sub forum in the first post of this thread when that is set up.

Keit

edit[ This is a screen shot of what I refer to as a Meta Applet software writen in native mq4, and its all driven by mouse over and or clicks as well as, user key stroke imputs. The links(even though mis spelled) are live links and will take you to the sites if clicked on.

The screen shot shows the welcome screen of the applet. ]

Files:

Taking screen shots of more then one time scale

This was a test project, as every one said that it was not posible to take screen shots of multiple time frames from one time frame. What he wanted was to take screen shots of the one hour, thirty minutes and five munutes charts on an event occurring on the one hour chart. This code shows that its not only possible but meny other things can be created with this. as in rotating between different time periods analysis. This was not a complete code but just a test project. Zip contains the sample screen shots that were taken.

some one may want to explore other possibilities with this.

Keit

still around?

Read about your indicators, looks pretty great. But saw last post in april said you were going to move the thread, then no link. Are you still monitoring this thread?

thanks.

Reason: