Mentor Required

I would like to invite any successful full time trader who would like to share/pass on his hard earned knowledge and wisdom to an average unsuccessful trader to respond to this post.

If you do not know the answer to the obvious question of : "Why shall I help you ?" then this is not for you.

Thank you for your time.

Lucian

Ps: If you would like to sell me your system/course etc, don't bother!

Hey, I understand why you are trying to avoid buying a course or system. However, sometimes it can be worth it, because most of the free information on Forex is pretty scattered and difficult to put together. I am only saying this because I saw the thread title and read your post, and I have learned a lot from my trading mentor. The trick is to find one that doesn't charge you thousands of dollar but who is still honest and reputable. It is possible.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Ezekiel Chew is an Asia Forex Mentor. He can help you. Just search in Google with his name. You will find his official sites and some more info about him.

Nial Fuller is another, I learned from him, he is trading course and members' area is pretty thorough and not very expensive compared to the other stuff out there. He teaches price action trading. Google "nial fuller" and you'll find plenty on him. Hope it helps.

Thank you for the info, I will look it up. Your help is much appreciated.

lucianherlas:
Thank you for the info, I will look it up. Your help is much appreciated.

No problem, any time. I've been a member of Nial's for a while now and I've learned a lot. Let me know if I can help .

Reason: