or

Exit if different signal appears

Target : 2% / day

Risk : 2%

Rules :

Sema as Signal

SAR as OpenPosition

Buy :

Wait Sema signal appears (Arrow Up) and wait signal SAR appears for Open Position buy

Sell :

Wait Sema signal appears (Arrow Down) and wait signal SAR appears for Open Position sell

Exit

If you BUY exit for next SEMA signal appears (Arrow Down)

look pic for more details

try it if u like, leave it if u dont like ... thanks

sorry for my bad english, I will improve in the future

* go Indonesia trader !!
Files:
sema1.png  35 kb

examples on a demo account

Sema Signal Appears (Arrow Up)

wait DOT SAR for OPEN BUY

entry

and close signal

Files:
sema2.png  32 kb
sema3.png  40 kb
sema4.png  50 kb

51 views but no comment

Trading system

rizkyd:
51 views but no comment

I loaded the indicators onto a demo just out of interest and it appears to have some merit, the repainting is not an issue at all as the signal to enter occurs well after the arrow has set so it does not matter if the arrow repaints. The exit appears to be reasonable as well, I suspect that the reason you are not getting too many replies is traders tend to be a little wary of using repainting indicators possibly as they don't understand how to use them and it appears to me many traders on forums just blindly follow the majority opinion rather than actually trying something for themselves.

Regards CJA

thanks for sharing. i will try

cja:
I loaded the indicators onto a demo just out of interest and it appears to have some merit, the repainting is not an issue at all as the signal to enter occurs well after the arrow has set so it does not matter if the arrow repaints. The exit appears to be reasonable as well, I suspect that the reason you are not getting too many replies is traders tend to be a little wary of using repainting indicators possibly as they don't understand how to use them and it appears to me many traders on forums just blindly follow the majority opinion rather than actually trying something for themselves. Regards CJA

thanks CJA for you review ...

hi rizkyd

the sar indicator needs the password to download.please write the password.thanks

[langtitle=fr]I love it[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]Hi Rizkid,

Nice & simple system !

From France

:-)[/lang]

yourspace

yourspace:
hi rizkyd the sar indicator needs the password to download.please write the password.thanks

Go back and re-read read post #1 carefully.

I like it rizkyd. I think it has much potential. I'm not sure how it will fair in rough waters tho.

I will have to test it some more. I would like to see how it can be improved. Maybe finding a way so you get a majority of good trades.

Ish

I am only getting sell arrows with the semafor - no buy arrows.

Reason: