System 2012 - page 3

Gdk Renko System

Renko chart setup

Insert Renko live chart 3.2 indicator in to your expert like system other indicator

Then open Eurusd 1min chart select renko live chart 3.2 indicator from custom indicator insert on 1 min chart

Indicator setting

Renko box- 3 (u can keep box size anything but 3 to 5 is best with this system)

Renko offset-0

Renko time frame -2

Rest keeps false

Then go to file and open offline chart select Eurusd 2 min offline chart click open then insert system template on renko chart

Stop Loss must be recent High low of sema 4 indicator

Target -25 to 50 pips each call

If you are trading Eurusd see the trend in Usdchf use both chart with same setting if u want to take buy in Euro u must see Usdchf chart to confirm opposite trend in which below pictures

Even you can use AudUsd and usdCad when Aud buy confirms u can refer Usdcad chart for opposite trend just test on demo before go with live accounts

Files:
chf.gif  128 kb
eur.gif  128 kb

Gdk Renko System

Hello everyone I posted my renko system it may useful to everyone

Files:
chf.gif  128 kb
eur.gif  128 kb
manual.docx  11 kb

please post the indicator on its own

that change the candle to just rectangular dots

if we don't read the whole candle, just the dots , any pros and cons ?

xx3xxx:
please post the indicator on its own

that change the candle to just rectangular dots

if we don't read the whole candle, just the dots , any pros and cons ?

indicators all its own nothing changed if u want use it its free stuff i posted all same which i have with me

how are your results with that system?

greeting jbo

I was thinking this question and try to figure out a solution

question

-- how to enter with a long term trend either direction

answer

== simple, since weekly pivot gives its level about half day into monday

-- -- if we could enter the S2 or R2 -- support level 2 or resistance level 2

then we could have a long term trend i.e. if the support level go to 3, then it is a long term TRENDY new direction (sustainable)

and after we set up entry order -- limit order -- we got the price on tue or wednesday, we could see whether we could collect profit on friday or monday

however, sometime, just before firday close, we could get to support or resistance level 2, then we could hold it for the next week -for the whole week , rather than early exit on monday or tuesday

check with the historical chart, this method could yield no entries in 1/3 of the times, but when it fulfill the order and would have make a splash easy entry (as we know the price will go either direction for long) -- and it is a no brainer - so simple

so hope that this help someone with a similar strategy (the solution is more simple than I thought though)

xx3xxx:
I was thinking this question and try to figure out a solution

question

-- how to enter with a long term trend either direction

answer

== simple, since weekly pivot gives its level about half day into monday

-- -- if we could enter the S2 or R2 -- support level 2 or resistance level 2

then we could have a long term trend i.e. if the support level go to 3, then it is a long term TRENDY new direction (sustainable)

and after we set up entry order -- limit order -- we got the price on tue or wednesday, we could see whether we could collect profit on friday or monday

however, sometime, just before firday close, we could get to support or resistance level 2, then we could hold it for the next week -for the whole week , rather than early exit on monday or tuesday

check with the historical chart, this method could yield no entries in 1/3 of the times, but when it fulfill the order and would have make a splash easy entry (as we know the price will go either direction for long) -- and it is a no brainer - so simple

so hope that this help someone with a similar strategy (the solution is more simple than I thought though)

Don’t follow pivots indicator for entry if u can see I have posted pictures how take buy and sell pivots for just know support and resistance levels nothing more that its simple system see pictures I have posted I never mention pivots is main it’s not pivot base system don’t create confusion to u and others just follow simple rules I have given I have good experience with this system just trade in demo test then trade in live thanku…………..

Renko

Hello ,

I never set the renko bar. When i try it. MT blocked and never answer. Then i must the close and open it again. How could i use renko.

Reason: