EA Coding

I have an idea for an EA, but I am not able to code it. If anyone is interested in coding it for me, I will share the finished EA with all members. I will list what is needed. Thank you in advance for you help.

I need an EA that will do the following.

1. Let me chose what day to trade: Mon Tues Wed Thurs.

2. Will allow me to set a start time and an end time to trade in GMT.

3. Let me set a stealth SL.

4. Let me chose risk in % of account.

5. Will only trade if currency pair is within a user defined daily range,with user defined high and low daily range limits calculated from 0000 GMT as a start, in pips.

6. Will only trade if the start time of trade is within 20% of the user defined daily range high or low.

7. Places a sell order, if at start time of trade the currency is within 20% of the daily high.

8. Places a buy order, if at start time of trade the currency is within 20% of the daily low.

cj59:
I have an idea for an EA, but I am not able to code it. If anyone is interested in coding it for me, I will share the finished EA with all members. I will list what is needed. Thank you in advance for you help.

I need an EA that will do the following.

1. Let me chose what day to trade: Mon Tues Wed Thurs.

2. Will allow me to set a start time and an end time to trade in GMT.

3. Let me set a stealth SL.

4. Let me chose risk in % of account.

5. Will only trade if currency pair is within a user defined daily range,with user defined high and low daily range limits calculated from 0000 GMT as a start, in pips.

6. Will only trade if the start time of trade is within 20% of the user defined daily range high or low.

7. Places a sell order, if at start time of trade the currency is within 20% of the daily high.

8. Places a buy order, if at start time of trade the currency is within 20% of the daily low.

Progaming few hours, testing few days...

What you can offer me for FREE?

Bongo:
Progaming few hours, testing few days... What you can offer me for FREE?

Well Bongo

In the first place, I see nowhere in this post that anything is asked for free of charge.

In the second place this site is for traders to find information and also to help other traders.

If your purpose here is to make snive remarks, and to lurk around to see how much money you can talk unsuspecting members out of, then maybe you should lurk elsewhere.

As you can easily see from my original post that after this EA is codded I would make it available to everyone (including you) free, no charge, nada!!! Because that is what this site is supose to be about, traders helping traders. You ask what would I do for you for free? Well I would set you straight as to the purpose of this site, how about that for starters?

And Bongo, your programming services are not required or wanted from this user.

cj59:
Well Bongo

In the first place, I see nowhere in this post that anything is asked for free of charge.

In the second place this site is for traders to find information and also to help other traders.

If your purpose here is to make snive remarks, and to lurk around to see how much money you can talk unsuspecting members out of, then maybe you should lurk elsewhere.

As you can easily see from my original post that after this EA is codded I would make it available to everyone (including you) free, no charge, nada!!! Because that is what this site is supose to be about, traders helping traders. You ask what would I do for you for free? Well I would set you straight as to the purpose of this site, how about that for starters?

And Bongo, your programming services are not required or wanted from this user.

Good luck! I will wait for your free copy.

Careful CJ59

Bongo:
Good luck! I will wait for your free copy.

Read the trading system message board headliner again CJ59. It reads to post your ea idea here and we will develop it. It does not read "we will develop it for free".

A slight lack of disclosure might lead to legal troubles, so I recommend this site administrator state that the development of eas is not for free.

Or the development process needs to be better defined to mean help in all ways but actual coding.

regards,

pipguard

Thanks PipGuard

PipGuard:
Read the trading system message board headliner again CJ59. It reads to post your ea idea here and we will develop it. It does not read "we will develop it for free".

A slight lack of disclosure might lead to legal troubles, so I recommend this site administrator state that the development of eas is not for free.

Or the development process needs to be better defined to mean help in all ways but actual coding.

regards,

pipguard

Once again members commenting without comprehending what was written.

It doesn't matter anyway at this point, as I have contracted a programmer for this project.

I also see nowhere where I have broken any rules, written or implied.

This site clearly states that its intended purpose is for traders from around the world to come together and help each other, not criticize each other, or accuse members of wanting something for nothing. I have been a member here for some years and I have watched as people come here and ask for help in ernst, only to have members such as Bongo among others ridicule and accuse, just as you have now done. Personally I neither need this site or depend on it for any reason as I am a seasoned trader that has been trading profitably for over 20 years.

Not to worry, there will be no post's of any kind ever posted again by this member.

Have a great day.

Joke

The original poster seems so typical of internet users whose attitude is take, take or steal. And then giving attitude to anybody who disagrees. His statement "This site clearly states that its intended purpose is for traders from around the world to come together and help each other" has been interpreted to suit his purposes. My interpretation of that statement is that we help traders plural, not a single trader although sometimes if its trivial, why not? I give of my time and coding expertise to help the trading community but I limit my contribution to advice only if it is an individual request.

And in case people think techies are mean spirited, I will ask which traders provide multiple hours of free expertise on a one to one basis? Not many. So please do not expect a coder to respond positively to a request for free code as this person did.

PipGuard:

regards,

pipguard

He has 3 posts. How he helped to this forum????

Look in the mirror

CodeMeister:
The original poster seems so typical of internet users whose attitude is take, take or steal. And then giving attitude to anybody who disagrees. His statement "This site clearly states that its intended purpose is for traders from around the world to come together and help each other" has been interpreted to suit his purposes. My interpretation of that statement is that we help traders plural, not a single trader although sometimes if its trivial, why not? I give of my time and coding expertise to help the trading community but I limit my contribution to advice only if it is an individual request. And in case people think techies are mean spirited, I will ask which traders provide multiple hours of free expertise on a one to one basis? Not many. So please do not expect a coder to respond positively to a request for free code as this person did.

Three coders, all three idiots that can't read. Maybe this will work; copy and paste from my original post where it says I want coding for free. Can't find it? Good now go F*** yourselves.

Bongo and his Austrailian dick wrestling buddies, its not like this is the first time He has acused members of wanting free coding....is it?

Help to resolve this coding in my ea - buystop

A=1.43567;

Presently trading at 1.39000

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,DoubleToStr(A,5),0,0,0,"some comment",16384,expiration,Green);

Question: How do I get the BUYSTOP to recognize the value of A???? I tried DoubleToStr(A,5). It gives no errors in program but will not place a BUYSTOP!

I need your help to solve this please!! Thanks in advance!!

Double

You have to use a Double var for the price, not a string. You need to use NormalizeDouble() not DoubleToStr().

Reason: