Renko v1 EA modify ATR to CCI help

Hello all,

Can one of you kind mql programmers help me with this EA. I would like to simply replace the ATR with CCI. Meaning I would like the trade to open on the first CCI signal on the close of the Renko bar. Many thanks in advance.

Here is the Renko v1 EA and Retracement Finder indi

TokyoDrifter:
Hello all,

Can one of you kind mql programmers help me with this EA. I would like to simply replace the ATR with CCI. Meaning I would like the trade to open on the first CCI signal on the close of the Renko bar. Many thanks in advance.

Here is the Renko v1 EA and Retracement Finder indi

Hi TokyoDrifter,

There's not an Atr in there there is a Renko_v1 indicator being called in the Ea. that uses an AtrPeriod, also if you could find source code of Retracement Finder it would help a lot.

mrtools:
Hi TokyoDrifter, There's not an Atr in there there is a Renko_v1 indicator being called in the Ea. that uses an AtrPeriod, also if you could find source code of Retracement Finder it would help a lot.

Hi MrTools,

I found someone on FF to help me. I am currently testing it on my demo now. But, thank you very much for your reply. Its much appreciated when talented programmers offer their help!!!

Reason: