Deriving a neat mathematical model for FOREX

TIRED of the exhausting game of day ?

cool mathematical model (any mathematician here ?)

think of it as folded sex could be either a girls + a guys == just do it 8 to 12 times

then second round, only will do ONLY guys OR girls (buy or sell) as you try to read some make you finally got

aim is to test the hypothesis -- is forex really a zero sum game

\

mathematician could come in , to help us --- we want a cool neat model that will be good enough to trade with

then theoretically, we could add or deduct 2 to 3 or those pre-existing buy or sell and the ultimate objective will be to use optimized

, mathematician also able to help us,

what be the GROUND help us to handle the loss

welcome to suggest some experiment( probability of overall loss to mitigate the loss -- if price move quite hurtfully

shine to be a black scottish widow [ really, some scottish real company got cool name, this is one example -- scottish widow is an insurance company]

hope that -- this does not sound like a obama plan while drinking beer with the counterpart - -but a solid proposal --with my understanding of forex game

ooh, this is just the first phase

is -- after first 5 entries,

will you use your favorite 30M or 1 H template, to discard those -magic8ball and go for it}

won't use any Limit Order of future pending price

the blue triangle for each day , is the BEST shape on each day -- showing where the price staying, i.e. most of the time, it stay in the mountain tops

heheh, when I said, I do acquire quite big number will NOT-repaint -- it bounce off , almost every single time ==> only for $eurcad though ----

------

but this get out the fun if we set SL --- because even we set 2 LO, remain pending, this is boring

----

so if I use TODAY go for that direction,

4X iz in da houz once again!

both of your postings make me

xx3xxx for being out there and pava for your comedy value.

francisfinley:

xx3xxx for being out there and pava for your comedy value.

Me & Comedy don't walk together!...I am extremely serious by nature...

4X...what algorithm you using to write your posts?...

xx3xxx:
good, that make you come back and read our stuff

what could you do to make people pay at least once -- for the subscribed section for 1 month

tell us, we will make you do it

forum -- elite section in the top left corner [ exclusive section ]

4X RU talking to yourself?

==========

=== locally, there is a true genius -- gifted talent on maths, entered university first year -- doing maths / not copying maths

then within an inspiration ? , enter university first year, now, almost

this is my logic and assumy propd me viable

francisfinley:

xx3xxx for being oava for your comedy value.

good, that make you come back and read our stuff

what could you do to make peoplepay at least once -- for the subscribed section for 1 month

[forex forum] -- elite section in the top left corner [ exclusive section ]

tried out the method for 1.5 months already

generally, it is better, but still not sure it will translate into winnings -- or is the game totally zero-sum (fair)

===

the method is about random entry, generally USA hours is much better

then exit with intelligence -- try out mostly on cross- currency i.e. not the major pair such as not the eur/usd

the entry will be more at ease, not chasing / synchronising the rise and fall

then exit -- human nature still, get more LOTS if I am losing or if I am in overall profit, I could exit at any time <-- can't change that nature much

try on these fews $eurcad $euraud and $audchf -- aud/chf is less regular thesedays

welcome to try out same strategy - just find a dice or candy box with M&M that can decide to go in as BUY or go in as SELL (total random)

the overall statistics are -- first few times were winning, last few times are losing

Reason: