EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System

Hi all,

I have doing some great research on trading binary options. Finally i came up with a trading system for trading hourly binary options for EURUSD.

What is the problem? I need some great backtesting on this idea. Since this system is combined of three indicators, i have been able to do limited backtesting. I need somebody to develop an EA or some sort of automated way to test this idea so i can improve it.

Heres the idea and heres how i need it tested:

3 indicators:

MACD (24,52,18)

MACD (6,19,9)

Fisher_m11 (rPeriods 10, pSmooth 0.30, iSmooth 0.30)

Ok, so the macds i have are colored ones, i don't know how your macds read. Mine are either green or red. Same goes with Fisher_m11.

Strategy:

On 1 hour chart. Buy Call after all three indicators signal green.

Buy a Put option after all three indicators signal red.

I am attaching screens to help you understand this strategy better.

So after you understand the strategy. The testing part is complicated.

Every signal needs to be evaluated this way:

- For Calls, I need to know if the close price was higher than the open price.

- For Puts, I need to know if the close price was lower than the open price.

It doesnt matter by how many pips, its either win or lose. I need to find out the percentage of wins and loses. I don't know if i was able to make you guys understand this clearly or not but your help will be much appreciated and in return my strategy is free for all... lol

Files:
screen1.gif  16 kb
screen2.gif  16 kb

Binary!!

This is interesting. I have also been looking at binary trading. It is not well known in general, so I dont believe you will get alot of help here, but I would really like to help out.

From what I understand, Binary options are ideally bought or sold when there is strong momentum.

I will test your idea and see how I can help

James the Giant:
This is interesting. I have also been looking at binary trading. It is not well known in general, so I dont believe you will get alot of help here, but I would really like to help out.

From what I understand, Binary options are ideally bought or sold when there is strong momentum.

I will test your idea and see how I can help

Great!

Let me know if you want to discuss it further, you can reach me via skype: digisalfx or email: forex_consultant(at)live(dot)com

Great! Thanks. Also have I was thinking that a good way to see if a trend will last long enough to hit your target would be to see if CCI entered zero early on the trend with ease, and if the trend is easily defined by a single trendline. If so, then the chance of hitting a Binary Option trading target at end of week for instance is alot higher.

I checked and it looks like binary options carry more risk than forex.

anyone with more experience care to explain what does binary options trading mean?

Well from what I understand from looking looking at it once is that, you have the option to say for instance that EU will drop 100 pips or rise 100 pips by end of week. If the target it hit in your direction, then you triple or double your money. So the wins are always more than 1:1. But as I see it, if a trend is strong on daily, then 100 pip target should be easy to hit. But it does Binary Options does require more risk since a target is either hit or not with no trail stops or break evens.

Binary Trading is the next best thing!

If you want to find out more about this great field of trading binary options, i want to recommend a great blog about trading binary options, they give the best news, promotions, reviews about scam brokers that you need to avoid and a personal look on the industry of binary trading, 

btw, I think that EURUSD is going back to where it started to 0.8 - very soon!!!

Goodluck to you all!

Fisher_m11 (rPeriods 10, pSmooth 0.30, iSmooth 0.30),

what is that? Where find that? On tradingview and things, there is only Fisher transform.

Reason: