Programming for me

Hi ,

Are you a very good programmer in mql ( know also how to write DLL's for security reasons) if possible also in Java and are you interrested in working together ?...

The reason I ask you is because I had a very good programmer ( for more then 2 years) but he desiced to stop programming because of serious health issues (he had gangreen in his leg and nearly needed to be amputated).

He asked me if I could look for a on other progammer because his wife does not allow him to do that anymore and because of his age, that he should take life in a more easy way.

I seek a relationship with a programmer that knows that he will benifiet from my trading skills and that I will benefiet from his programming. Meaning a friendship relationship and not a programmer that would ask money for his work.

I am a serious trader and not someone that would come to you with stupid idea's or stupid rules or systems that would not have any chance in making money and you waisting your time on programming.

The only element that I ask is that everything I give you is 100% confidential and that you can not share it with anybody else nor your friends.

Of course you can benifiet from it in trading the EA's and make profits from them as much as you want.

Also that we can talk on a regular base over skype to go over the details or rules etc and not by e-mail (because that takes to long).

If you are interested please drop me an PM.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to our new relationship.

Friendly regards...Igor

PS. In my signature you can see the results of the systems I develloped and that I trade.

PS2. If you would not know me or how serious I am, you can always google on me : fxigor

Still Looking?

Igor, still looking for programming help?

Reason: