STS - Simple Trading System

Hi, I use this system to make trades or monitor trades and it has been working to my success. I also use this in conjunction with renko/rangebar systems to get in and out at the right times. I got this idea from suk100k's topic here. But i am using it differently so i decided it need a different topic soo...

STS - Simple Trading System

Timeframe - 5min chart

Currency - USDJPY, EURUSD & GBPUSD pairs.

What you will see are 4 indicators.

1. 6period Simple MA

2. 96period Simple MA

3. ForexFreedom Bars

4. Sweetspot (custome grid to monitor price)

Forex Freedom bar will indicate the trend on 3 timeframes.

1- m5

2- m15

3- m30

Forex Freedom bar will indicate when a trend change about to happen, so your waiting on 6period SMA and 96period SMA to crossover. Also you will notice everytime 6period cross up 96period, then all forexfreedom bars will be green and red when 6period crossdown 96period. Then you may make your trade that way for easy pips.

That is all there is to the STS system.

Templates

Two Templates.

4-digit broker

5-digit broker

WARNING: Forexfreedom bars may repaint or may not draw correctly. So to fix this, switch timeframe to m30, then switch to m15 and the back to m5.

Good Luck readers!

Files:
1sts_4digit.tpl  37 kb
1sts_5digit.tpl  346 kb

Nice

Dear sir,

Thank you for share your STS system. I am useing to similer system .

Regards.

Bozden

Two Templates.

4-digit broker

5-digit broker

WARNING: Forexfreedom bars may repaint or may not draw correctly. So to fix this, switch timeframe to m30, then switch to m15 and the back to m5.

but won't this repainting affect M30/M15 as well?

Freedom Bars repaint badly and in my opinion should not be used as a reliable indicator.

1Dave7:
Freedom Bars repaint badly and in my opinion should not be used as a reliable indicator.

Actually i do not use it for trade decision. i only look at it for possible reversal. then expecting ma to crossover. Every time MA crossedover all four freedom bars become the same color. Also as i said in first post. I'm using it to monitor with renko chart, so i can get in or out at the right time. this renko system can even take hours for movement, so why to wait for hours, just monitor and then u can take entry when its possibly going to move .

But what's the point of having a repainting indicator if you don't use it as a trigger?

Do You exit as color changes in freedom bars?

Reason: