Forex Books - page 38

Anybody has a Perry Kaufman latest book?

nbtrading:
Anybody has a Perry Kaufman latest book?

Try this link : Perry Kaufman Trading Systems Methods

Thanks for the link Will check it out

@seekers - Only read, can't dowload...

please (if possible) share on rapidshare or uploaded....etc

tito_xs:
@seekers - Only read, can't dowload... please (if possible) share on rapidshare or uploaded....etc

Sorry that is the only link I have found (but it allows me to download too)

Mark Minervini, "Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard: How to Achieve Super Performance in Stocks in Any Market" : the book

"Minervini has run circles around most PhDs trying to design systems to beat the market." -- JACK SCHWAGER, bestselling author of Stock Market Wizards

"Mark's book has to be on every investor's bookshelf. It is about the most comprehensive work I have ever read on investing in growth stocks." -- DAVID RYAN, three-time U.S. Investing Champion

"[Minervini is] one of the most highly respected independent traders of our generation. His experience and past history of savvy market calls is legendary." -- CHARLES KIRK, The Kirk Report

"One of Wall Street's most remarkable success stories." -- BEN POWER, Your Trading Edge

THE INVESTOR'S GUIDE TO SUPERPERFORMANCE!

Dramatically increase your stock market returns with the legendary SEPA system!

For the first time ever, U.S. Investing Champion Mark Minervini reveals the proven, time-tested trading system he used to achieve triple-digit returns for five consecutive years, averaging 220% per year for a 33,500% compounded total return.

In Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard, Minervini unveils his trademarked stock market method SEPA, which provides outsized returns in virtually every market by combining careful risk management, self-analysis, and perseverance. He explains in detail how to select precise entry points and preserve capital—for consistent triple- digit returns.

Whether you're just getting started in the stock market or you're a seasoned pro, Minervini will show how you how to achieve SUPERPERFORMANCE! You'll gain valuable knowledge as he shares lessons, trading truths, and specific tactics--all derived from his 30-year career as one of America's most successful stock traders.

Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard teaches you:

How to find the best stocks before they make big price gains

How to avoid costly mistakes made by most investors

How to manage losses and protect profits

How to avoid high-risk situations

Precisely when to buy and when to sell

How to buy an IPO

Why traditional valuation doesn't work for fast-growing Superperformers

Examples of Minervini's personal trades with his comments

With more than 160 chart examples and numerous case studies proving the remarkable effectiveness of Minervini's methodology, Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard puts in your hands one of the most effective and--until now--secretive stock investing systems in the world.

MARK MINERVINI has a trademarked stock market method that produces outsized returns in virtually every market. It's called Specific Entry Point Analysis--SEPA--and it has been proven effective for selecting precise entry points, preserving capital and profi ts with even more precise exit points--and consistently producing triple-digit returns.

Now, in Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard, Minervini shares--for the fi rst time ever--his coveted methodology with investors like you!

Market Risk Analysis, Pricing, Hedging and Trading Financial Instruments (Volume III) : the book

Written by leading market risk academic, Professor Carol Alexander, Pricing, Hedging and Trading Financial Instruments forms part three of the Market Risk Analysis four volume set. This book is an in-depth, practical and accessible guide to the models that are used for pricing and the strategies that are used for hedging financial instruments, and to the markets in which they trade. It provides a comprehensive, rigorous and accessible introduction to bonds, swaps, futures and forwards and options, including variance swaps, volatility indices and their futures and options, to stochastic volatility models and to modelling the implied and local volatility surfaces.

All together, the Market Risk Analysis four volume set illustrates virtually every concept or formula with a practical, numerical example or a longer, empirical case study. Across all four volumes there are approximately 300 numerical and empirical examples, 400 graphs and figures and 30 case studies many of which are contained in interactive Excel spreadsheets available from the the accompanying CD-ROM . Empirical examples and case studies specific to this volume include:

• Duration-Convexity approximation to bond portfolios, and portfolio immunization;
  • Pricing floaters and vanilla, basis and variance swaps;
  • Coupon stripping and yield curve fitting;
  • Proxy hedging, and hedging international securities and energy futures portfolios;
  • Pricing models for European exotics, including barriers, Asians, look-backs, choosers, capped, contingent, power, quanto, compo, exchange, ‘best-of’ and spread options;
  • Libor model calibration;
  • Dynamic models for implied volatility based on principal component analysis;
  • Calibration of stochastic volatility models (Matlab code);
  • Simulations from stochastic volatility and jump models;
  • Duration, PV01 and volatility invariant cash flow mappings;
  • Delta-gamma-theta-vega mappings for options portfolios;
  • Volatility beta mapping to volatility indices.

Mario Singh, "17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies, + Website: How to Profit in the Forex Market (Wiley Trading)" : the book

A comprehensive guide to Forex trading for individual investors

Countless money-making opportunities abound in the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market every day, but how does an amateur investor take advantage of these opportunities to earn high returns? This book by CNBC-featured Forex Expert Mario Singh provides a comprehensive solution to this question.

Following the first section that explains in plain English—what is Forex trading, how money is made in the Forex "game," the six major players involved, and the importance of knowing one's Trader Profile—the second section focuses on specific and practical guidance which includes:

A "Trader Profile Test" to help the reader get a clear picture of his natural trading style and which of five trading profiles he belongs to (Scalper, Day Trader, Swing Trader, Position Trader or Mechanical Trader)

17 proven trading strategies (between 2 to 5 strategies for each trader profile) for the reader to immediately start cashing in on the Forex market

Descriptions of an array of real-world trading scenarios, with tips on how to address them

A section that shows the reader how to custom-tailor a trading system designed for his sensibilities and risk tolerance

Forex hedging strategies for finance professionals at multinational corporations

Short on theory and long on practical insights and step-by-step guidance, 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies—How To Profit in the Forex Market will help anyone—from beginners to professionals, and everyone in between—to master the Forex market and be consistently profitable.

Profitable Patterns for Stock Trading by Larry Pesavento : the book

Over the past 20 years the use and misuse of the Fibonacci Summation series has proliferated to the point that commentators on the nation's TV business channels are now resident experts. I lay no claim to being an expert. I have, however, studied the subject of Fibonacci numbers extensively, especially how it relates to trading. I have always taken the pragmatic position that if I could not use what I was studying to help in trading, then I was not interested in pursuing it any further. If this material can stimulate your interest in the subject, then introducing you to the subject will have been worthwhile... The pattern recognition methodology illustrated in the text will be of interest to anyone that has ever traded using technical charts. I can say with confidence that there are very few who have researched patterns to the extent I have. Some of the references date back to the early 1900s. Each of these patterns is based on ratio and proportion. A technical ! chart is nothing more than a road map with a price and time axis. These patterns repeat with a great deal of regularity. Some of my best students have been airline pilots. They seem to approach trading like they approach flying, following a flight plan. The similarities to trading are numerous. Finally, one of my goals in writing this book is to expose you to the subject of ancient geometry. Fibonacci numbers are an integral part of the numbers that make up the subject of their origin in the cosmos. I will not spend a significant amount of time relating my experiences in astro-harmonics research. The subject is too vast for me to consider here. More importantly, it is not necessary for profitable trading.

Eight Edges You Must Have: Your Written Trading Plan by Van Tharp : the book

Why investors lose money and how NOT to

Wall Street makes it easy to jump into the game of trading. After all, they love taking your money. Trading without proper preparation could be a windfall for your broker, but fatal for your account. In this e-book, bestselling financial writer and trading expert Van K. Tharp shares eight essential rules that will help you NOT lose your shirt and even make a profit in the world of trading.

In Eight Edges You Must Have: Your Written Trading Plan, Van K. Tharp explains that success in the markets takes the same amount of—perhaps even more—work, study, and commitment that any other profession requires. For those people who are committed to learn how to trade properly, who do the obligatory work and possess the necessary talents, it is quite possible to make a lot of money in the market in the long run. To that end, he outlines the eight key reasons why people lose money in their trading and investing and shows how to avoid them.

• Lists the eight essential reasons people fail at trading—from the fact that you're playing Wall Street's game to the common misconception that trading is technical when in fact, it’s 100% psychological

• Written by recognized trading expert Van K. Tharp, bestselling author of Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom

• Reveals the secrets of trading psychology that can give traders a significant advantage

Utilizing charts and solid data throughout the book, Tharp arms traders with eight essential rules to follow to protect themselves from falling into the traps awaiting the poorly prepared and to maximize their potential for coming out winners in the game of the trade.
Reason: