Ras id: 32301 big ben strategy - page 2

Ras ID 32301 BIG BEN STRATEGY

Just so that you are aware, the week between Christmas and New Year

normally suffers from low volume and unusual volatility.

It's nothing out of the ordinary - it always happens at this time of the year.

Although I will continue to trade the Big Ben Strategy account as normal,

I just wanted to let you know that users who are not risk-tolerant should stop until

Tuesday, January 4th.

This will avoid wide potential market swings from affecting your own

account.

Happy Holidays

Uwe

Ras id 32301 big ben strategy

BIG BEN STRATEGY

The first week in January was again not profitable for us we are still in a loss period.

Weekly summary:

4 trades, 0 profit, 2 loss, 2 breakeven.

We lost this week 80 Pips/ 2.14% loss.

I have decided to trade a different Money Management method. I trade now the Supreme Money Management. Just go and download the e-book Money Management

Have a great weekend and a good next week

Uwe

Ras id 32301 big ben strategy

The first month of the new year 2011 is over and we closed the month with a profit. Not so much but I closed with 1.5% and I nearly covered the loss of 1.85% from December.

My total gain now after 148 days trading this strategy is 47%.

In December I reduced my risk per trade to 1% and I changed to 2% from 24th January 2011.

You see how important it is to manage your trades with your proper Money Management.

I'll keep trading now with 2% risk. I will advise you when I change back to 3%.

My statement at MT Intelligence | States BIG BEN

BIG BEN | Rent a Signal

Uwe

Big ben strategy

Wow what a good performance we had in February 2011.

We had 13 trades which gave us a profit of 653 $ (13,07%).

My total gain now after 174 days trading this strategy is 58,35%.

I'll keep trading with 2% risk.

BIG BEN | Rent a Signal

Uwe

Big ben strategy

Wow what a good performance we had again in March 2011.

We had 14 trades which gave us a profit of 965 $ (19,31%).

My total gain now after 205 days trading this strategy is 75%.

My statement atMT Intelligence | States BIG BEN

BIG BEN | Rent a Signal

My personal success ladder

The best trade sizing approach is where the system:

• decreases the position sizing in a losing streak
  • and increases the position sizing in a winning streak
  • This is often referred to as the anti-Martingale system.

By achieving the above goals my trading account is protected in a losing streak as I am risking and losing smaller amounts. In a winning streak my trading account will increase as my deal sizing increases making my winners produce more.

The question is then:

• What is a winning streak or a losing streak?
  • How much should I increase my position sizing?

For me a winning streak is any time I have gained 10 times the amount I risk per trade. A losing streak is where I have lost 10 times the amount I risk per trade.

If I start trading with $ 1.000 in my account and risk 1% ($10) on each deal:

When I have increased my trading account by 10% or to $ 1.100 (10 times the risk of 1%), I increase my position sizing to 1.5% of the original account balance ($1.000). Should my account balance reach +25% (10% + 10 times risk of 1.5%) I increase the position size to 2% of the original account balance. And so on. So for each increase in the account equal to 10 x the amount risked, I increase the position by 0.5%. This allows me to continuously increase the position sizes with unlimited of the upside.

However when my account goes below the level it was before the increases mentioned above (below $1.100), I continue trading at the increased level (1.5%) until the previous level has been reached ($1.000). So in my above example once the percentage risked goes to 1.5% when the account is over $ 1.100, I continue trading with the risk of 1.5% until my account balance goes back to $ 1.000 where I will use the 1% again.

By using the above principles I can apply a success ladder approach to my trading account balance so that I can fully benefit from successful streaks and be protected in losing streaks.

Here you can get a FREE MT4 indicator to calculate the proper lot size very quickly before you open a new position based on stop loss and risk percentage.

MT4 Indicator

To your success,

Uwe

Big Ben Strategy Performance May 2011

BIG BEN STRATEGY

The May was a very difficult month we had only 9 valid Trade and I am really happy to close this month with only a small loss of 1.56%.

My total gain now after 261 days trading this strategy is 71.6%.

I bought a Forex Tester Software and I made some backtest of the Big Ben Strategy. It is very easy to make this backtest, because I am using only 2 indicators to make the decision of my Trades. I have just finished the year 2009. I know historical backtest is not a guarantee for future profit, but I like strategies simple and smart, and I belief what was good in the past it will work as well in the future.

BIG BEN | Rent a Signal

Files:
Reason: