Help needed

Help!

I need help to create a new EA for my new system. Running on MT4 it is a fairly simple system based on a mathmatic formula and the volume indicator.

In the moment I trade this system manual with promising results which means more than 80% winning trades.

I promise to buy you lots of beer with my winnings, and maybe share the secret too.

Cheers

could you explain your Idea ?

Hi Dantruck:

you will need to write down your trading idea here so anyone who is interested can program and post back. Otherwise if you do not want to share your system you can post in this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and get your self a programmer or Join the elite section here in forex-tsd

-guyver

It is not a secret at all.

1. Rule : Take the opening price and the closing price of the previous candlestick.

2. Rule: Make the calculations for buy and sell, which is:

Keynumber: closing price x 10

price to buy: keynumber x 0,0002 + closing price

SL : opening price - 0,0002 x keynumber,

if SL higher than buying price (what sometimes can happen) than SL 50 pips

price to sell: closing price - 0,0002 x key number

SL: opening price + 0,0002 x key number

if SL lower than selling price (what sometimes can happen) than SL 50 pips

TP: always 50 pips

3. Rule: set a pending order (buy or sell) just in the direction of the volume of this previous candlestick which gave the base for the calculation

4. Rule: Close the open position as well when the terms for an opposite position are given

For example let's take the EUR/USD

It is 7 o clock in the morning and the volume indicator is showing red.

The opening price is 1.3089 and the closing price is 1,3104.

After all the calculation the EA should just send a pending sell order to open at a level 1.3078 with a SL of 1.3115 with the next candlestick at 8 o clock.

Reason: