!!!RAS SIGNAL id 32044-GOLDFINGERPRO!!!

GoldfingerPro | Rent a Signal

We are group with 4 experienced traders. We all are full time traders and trade over 10h daily. Now after the years of experience we know the market very well and have experience with lots of trading strategies and systems. We all follow the same rules. Money management , low risk and high profit trading.We are constantly improving our trade quality for the sake of your and our profit.

With proper capitalization and leverage of your portfolio, you will be able to enjoy the unmatched profit opportunities that the FX markets have to offer.

Our system is a very profitable and very effective one , but even the best system and the best signals would not deliver the expected results if they were sabotaged by the trader's own psychology.

Never oversize your positions and do not sabotage your own succes with bad emotions. Fear and greed are the worst enemies.

-trading time:24h

-open positions:6 max, usually 1-4 at the same time

-stop loss range between 20-200 depending on volatility and currency pair

Honest and proven results. All statements, stats and risk data you can find on MT Intelligence - Statement for goldfingerpro

My PM

Hello GoldfingerPro.

I sent you a PM a few hours ago, so, please, check it in your personal InBox folder here on the forum and let me know about it (you can also answer me directly to my email address you'll find in my PM, if you prefere).

Wait for your reply, thanks!

ZioB

Reason: