Need help indentifying indicator - page 2

there is a use for them if you use them like a fractal is intended, long on break of last high frac and short on break of last low frac

If your trying to spot reversal areas with them thats when it get real tuff

thanks or all of you, am glad with your respondes.

ashrafnajo:
Hi,

anyone have this indicator please post it here

thank you in advance

here.......

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Its the RIDI Levels indicator

Beware! Only history looks good. This indicator repaints heavily. do a visual test and see those arrows do the disco.

Can someone help me find Indicator please?

I am looking for MTF FXSnipErgoCCI BarM indicator. Can anyone assist me please?

johnny

hi

yorkyjohnny:
I am looking for MTF FXSnipErgoCCI BarM indicator. Can anyone assist me please? johnny

hope this's your indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thank you prasxz, but unfortunately this is not the indicator I am searching for. The one I need displays 4 TF's, with 4 rows of either red or blue squares.

Thank you for responding and supplying.

johnny

Hi fxbs.....thank you for replying and supplying the indicator that I am looking for. Unfortunately, it will only display all red or all blue squares, which varies per TF setting, but it will not display a mixture of red and blue as it should.

Have you or anyone else any suggestions as to how to rectify the fault? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

johnny

yorkyjohnny:
Hi fxbs.....thank you for replying and supplying the indicator that I am looking for. Unfortunately, it will only display all red or all blue squares, which varies per TF setting, but it will not display a mixture of red and blue as it should.

Have you or anyone else any suggestions as to how to rectify the fault? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

johnny

again: read installation instructions in provided links

Reason: