Need help indentifying indicator - page 185

mrtools:
Cwc the woodie cci is from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general .

Thanks MrTools. i'm definitely will try this indicator and hope can better filter out bad trades. I have some issue with paypal due to long time inactivity, and will come back once is ok.

Can someone identify this indicator in the picture?

Files:
0000.jpg  100 kb

clon_tron:
Can someone identify this indicator in the picture?

Looks like centered tma channel with arrows added

mladen:
Looks like centered tma channel with arrows added

Can you show me where i can download?

Question for PROs, What Indicator in this chart?

Hello,

What is this green and red cubes indicator in this chart?

Your thoughts welcomed

Thanks!

Files:
1_1.jpg  187 kb

rommark2:
Hello,

What is this green and red cubes indicator in this chart?

Your thoughts welcomed

Thanks!

Judging from their positions, it is a kind of a swing / zigzag indicator only made to show cubes instead of lines

mladen:
Judging from their positions, it is a kind of a swing / zigzag indicator only made to show cubes instead of lines

Mladen as always, thank you for your help! Question, Isn't zigzag doesnt change its direction on forming candle? The one here change it's direction during formation of an candle and it shows cube in opposite direction of forming candle....

Thanks!!

Hi mladen!

Somebody sent this picture to me. EURUSD chart H4 TF. I'm trying to decipher what Kind of indicator he is using. Maybe you can help me.

View image: Big Picture

Click the image to zoom. Tnx

FreedomTres:
Hi mladen!

Somebody sent this picture to me. EURUSD chart H4 TF. I'm trying to decipher what Kind of indicator he is using. Maybe you can help me.

View image: Big Picture

Click the image to zoom. Tnx

That (if you mean the arrows) could be anything.

Frankly I see what logic are you trying to find there, but as far as I see it will cause you loses almost all the time (don't use high or low price of the bar when signals arrow is there since almost sure the arrow was not placed there at high or low - use - for the sake of estimation of some indicator/system profitability, the worse case scenario, not the best case scenario)

Dear ALL,

Could someone tell me what this indicator name is and where can I download the mq4 file...

Any suggestion is highly appreciated....

yours truly

AZRUL...

PS: I have got a copy already.... something similar to that one..... but it is a decompile version

Files:
untitled_1.png  66 kb
Reason: