Wave theory with a cup of coffee - page 6

Files:
cad2.gif  19 kb

The other situation is on AUDUSD and again a same story is applicable on this chart.

Also some similar situation are being formed on NZDUSD and Gold.

In these situations I am going to check my charts tomorrow morning (around 7am GMT).

Good Luck

Files:
aud1.gif  14 kb

what a nice position it was.......

Files:
aud3.gif  26 kb

Files:
oil1_2.gif  15 kb

Files:
euraud1.gif  14 kb

Files:
oil2_1.gif  16 kb

due to the unexpected news for German Ifo Business Climate, I change the stop loss point to the entry point.(for EURAUD position)

Last Week Recapping

Last week we started with three position, which was appeared on Monday morning, I only managed to close one of them in the entry point(USDCAD), and for other two positions(EURUSD, AUDJPY) , Stop loss levels were touched. On Tuesday I found a position on GBPJPY which turned out as a win position and on Wednesday another position on AUDUSD which again hit the target. The last position of last week was on EURAUD, which I made to close it on entry point. There were some other situations that none of the became activated.

One of the advantages of having a strategy which has a good risk/reward ratio is making profit despite of having some loss trades which in my opinion are inevitable. As you know I close all my positions on my first target which is on 100% projection of (1 or A) wave. Or some times a resistance or support before that. Anyhow, I always try to have a target which is twice the size of stop loss.

Files:
recapeur.gif  23 kb
Reason: