+volk+ id:32136

DESCRIPTION. We work around the clock on a pair EURUSD automated trading system on a real account. With the strong price movements are building positions to take profits on the rollback. The system has proved itself perfectly to the pair EURUSD, parallel to the tested pair AUDUSD, but the profit is lower and we will use it until we are. The recommended initial deposit $ 10000, set a fixed lot is extremely not recommended, as the size of the robot position is calculated and you can get a loss. Hedging and pipsing excluded. Before I use my signals recommend you try them on a demo account. SUCCESSFUL YOU TRADE.

Good afternoon. I agree with some providers, signals that say that the statistics of the site is not quite faithfully reflects the rating signals. Offer you a detailed report on the work of its signal for two months.

Good afternoon. Continues. The next detailed report on the work of the signal.

Good afternoon. I welcome the new stiket site. Now clearly visible - who trades with real money, and who leads you by the nose on a demo account. From the leaders NOBODY! does not trade on real! Lord subscribers who pay you money?

Good afternoon.

Continue trading.

Since the start of trading deposit increased by 2 times. I repeat - are working on a real account. Relative drawdown of about 11%. In this connection, to increase profit decide to increase the original Lot 2 times. Now it will be 0.2. I beg to consider it for billing, subscriber terminal settings.

Happy trading.