MarketSwing 24/5 by cacus RAS ID 32005

Hi there forum,

I'm glad to post my trading strategies at RAS.

It's a combination of several systems i've been developing since several months/years.

Currently there is 7 systems running with a maximal drawdown calculated and controlled at 10%. Maybe you have heard of Maccimo EA, well this is one of the systems that are already running, improved version of it.

I use JadeFX, it's my main broker and i'm gonna use it for this service too since it's one of the best feeds out there in the retail market.

If you have a broker with high spreads please don't even think about using this RAS signal!!!. This warning is because some of the strategies are scalpers and so they need good spreads.

My account currently is around 12k, but you can start with as low as 1k if you want, but remember that the minimum lot size at JadeFX is 0.05 which is ok for most of my EAs but also the risk could be a bit higher than 10% with full load of orders. For example, right now at 12k i'm using from 1 to 0.5 lots depending on the available margin and the strategy, so 0.05 and 0.1 would be ok for 1000 usd, the problem would be the margin since Jade allow 100:1 as max leverage. Be carefull with this, if you start with 1k limit the max orders to 3-4 so you avoid unnecessary margin calls.

Take a closer look at the standings at the system page.

Notice that there could be up to 10-15 orders executed at the same time (rarely but possible), this can cause MC stop-outs if you play with small balances. Again, limit the max orders to 3-4 if this is your case and rise the number while your balance starts to develop.

The system page link is

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/32005

Let's discuss the system and it's performance, i'm open to questions.

Regards.

JC